Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stalker Proof

masterneilx21

I can't argue with DERebbeca, If she says it's photoshopped it must be. (Trust me, I am a trained person with the sole assignment of discerning if something is photoshopped.) But anyway I have never seen or heard of someone called "The Stalker" You might want to stop having nightmares about Ash, his fancy leather vest can do that to you.

I can't argue with DERebbeca, If she says it's photoshopped it must be. (Trust me, I am a trained person with the sole assignment of discerning if something is photoshopped.) But anyway I have never seen or heard of someone called "The Stalker" You might want to stop having nightmares about Ash, his fancy leather vest can do that to you.

lol it was mentioned in the update notes and it exists but im serious....you know what if nobody wants to believe too bad.....(y)

you guys have a stalker pack in the market and you says looked photoshop....i have seen it with my own two eyes...i can't even make a montage properly...what makes you think i can use photoshop smh!!!!

WHY SO SERIOUS???

lol because the founders and devs etc know it exists yet they are shooting down the idea...lol but in due time they shall all see that i was right

I have about 70hrs played and I have yet to run into this "stalker" you keep mentioning

As a grandmaster that converses with Rebecca and Steve every now and then, I can confirm that the stalker is just a myth. We keep talking about this and I have no clue where you guys make this stuff up. Wild imaginations everywhere.

As a grandmaster that converses with Rebecca and Steve every now and then, I can confirm that the stalker is just a myth. We keep talking about this and I have no clue where you guys make this stuff up. Wild imaginations everywhere.

ok founder....i know its a running joke (y) lol *evil scientist* you shall all see