The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crash Crash Crash

Finelame

Hi. I let passed many crash, but here that was the crash "of too much". I was on Outer terminus on wave 24 and i lost everything E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. because you don't do your job as developer on your damn graphic engine!! I played many only game since 2008, but never i experienced so much crash than in Warframe.  

So instead making update which nerf gorgon/rhino/hek, increasing the price of weapons,O.P.T.I.M.I.Z.E  Y.O.U.R  G.R.A.P.H.I.C  E.N.G.I.N.E.  <sarcastic> If I need to replace my QX9770/GTX580 Lightning   by a 800Mhz Pentium 3 and a geforce4 because this game doesn't accept overclocked stuff, tell me right know, and i'll go on flea market to find dinosaur pc </sarcastic>.

This the lsit of the crash i had in 1.5 days :

war-59235
war-60092
war-60113
war-60386
war-58866
war-60422

Do something to fix this please, because adding content, ok, but as i said, not being able to play the content because of the technical problems, it would be better to re think priorities of developement.

have a nice day, i go to play something else for the moment.

I have to add to this, since you seem to crash quite often:

I have had 2 crashes since I started the game 2 weeks ago. 98 hours playtime, 2 crashes.

Phenom 2 955 overclocked, and AMD 7970 1GHz. I did have some fps drops like almost everyone else pre-Update 8, but since then, everything is fine (except for the new Corpus Dock, but thats known, too).

Maybe it is something on your side thats causing this high amount of crashes in this game.

And apart from that: "new" does not equal "overclocked", neither does "old" and "stock frequency".

Don't kill me, it's just a possibility :)