Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the heck happened to the minimap and random level mod drops?

Enfo

You need a magnifying glass to see anything on the minimap now, and the mod levels are just all over the place.

It was tough enough that Mods were hard to find with good stats, yet now that their levels are also completely random, it's going to be a straight up pain to find something good, and at the same time, being rank 28-30.

This is not what i want to find on my Rank 30...

Cp38t.jpg

What are you thinking...

Edited by Enfo

Sorry, working on patch notes. Mod drops factor in enemy level now, no more farming level1 enemies for level30 mods. Minimap was rerendered to have more detail and the zoom was messed up, will fix asap.

So atleast we get better drop rates now, right ?

Edited by Enfo

So Pluto maps are considered level 1 maps? Cause that's where i'm finding these as well. In that case, cool...

I posted a similar thread in the Bugs section. I mean it's cool you can't farm high level mods in low level places.

However, if you farm pluto, you should be able to get higher quality mods ( more chance of dropping blues) than lower level planets. This would encourage player to go in harder maps.

So now that mod level drop is based on enemy level... does that mean we'll start getting useful (high level) mods for gear types we don't currently equip/don't have, so long as we kill high level enemies?

Nope, still level 1 crap for that...

So now that mod level drop is based on enemy level... does that mean we'll start getting useful (high level) mods for gear types we don't currently equip/don't have, so long as we kill high level enemies?

Yes... but hang in while we deploy the fixes for it.

I just did Hades with my lvl 30 Loki, while having a lvl 30 snipetron, lvl 30 sicarus and a lvl 5 heat sword. And all the mods I got during that run were for lvl 1-3 even the mods for warframes and rifles. The others in my squad did get the right lvl mods though, so I guess I bugged out and lucked out, but still worth to report I guess?

Sorry, working on patch notes.

I don't see the need to apologize. Adjusting mod drops to enemy level is exactly what is a called for action. Another fix well done. I'll be in my bunk Hades.

Edit:

I just did Hades with my lvl 30 Loki, while having a lvl 30 snipetron, lvl 30 sicarus and a lvl 5 heat sword. And all the mods I got during that run were for lvl 1-3 even the mods for warframes and rifles. The others in my squad did get the right lvl mods though, so I guess I bugged out and lucked out, but still worth to report I guess?

That sounds wrong. :D

Edited by Ced23Ric

I just did Minthe (another pluto point), got 1 lvl 29 Warframe mod, the rest were all lvl 1-3 even the Loki mod that dropped was a lvl 1 mod. So it's obviously still bugged, just to let you know dev's. And for the rest, dont expect to just get high lvl mod drops at pluto, wait for that untill a patch has fixed it (since they are still working on it).

Edited by Shadu

Sorry, working on patch notes. Mod drops factor in enemy level now, no more farming level1 enemies for level30 mods. Minimap was rerendered to have more detail and the zoom was messed up, will fix asap.

finally :) Pluto here i come!