The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Resistance Mods Fit Into The Exilus Slot

DarkRuler2500

With the introduction of the Exilus mod slot I was happy because i thought now we could use those crappy mods no one wants inside a regular mod base but which are still good under certain conditions.

Please make the mods that increase the resistance against a certain damage type fit into the Exilus Slot.

Those mods would be Antitoxin, Diamond Skin, Lightning Rod, Insulation and Flame Repellent.

To those, who say they cannot be included because the are actively reducing damage, have a look at Aviator because that mod CAN be put in the Exilus Slot and reduces damage (all types) by 20% while flying.

Back in early beta / closed beta, the damage reduction mods were key to staying alive (before redirection + vitality + vigor).  Now you can tank for days just with a simple walk pattern.

I agree that they should be able to be put in the exilus slot HOWEVER you would probably live a lot longer if you put in a Handspring or a sure footed instead since people usually only die when they get knocked down.

For some very specific builds (looking at you chroma/valkyr/excalibur) on some very specific enemy types (not void or derelict), the damage resistances could be useful but a handspring could probably still keep you alive longer.