The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry But Mr Actualy Matters

Attel_Malagate

How are inexperienced players supposed to learn if they're not allowed into raids by the people running them?

They do the runs with other teams, they fail and they succeed among those runs. simple.

The games i host are not meant to gather experience about raids, you need to have it by default, that's like the bare minimun to even join a team i'm hosting.

In other words, i try to rely on other things besides MR, if i ask for competence and players reply with "i'm mr 19, let me in" (aka i have lot's of weapons and frames i can't bring to a raid), that player receives an ignore, that helps me identify the players on future raids.

I do tell them this, some understand, some just say "lol" and some flip their heads after being rejected, in all 3 cases the player is ignored.

Remember, that's me, i'm not implying anyone should do the same or that everyone shouldn't rely on MR, i simply do something that works and i will go far in order to find competent players for some missions.

For everything else besides raids, i simply go with whatever team setup there is, while for some T4 missions are hard, for me they are a walk in the park and i will carry my team if i have to, heck, makes things even more interesting.

For those that haven't reached that gameplay level, do whatever you find best.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Oh yes, Mastery Rank really have a matter. A big matter!

18 MR Player recruit for T4 Survival camp. I answer.

15 minutes of planning...

Host play Nekros. Others get Trinity and Frost (sic!). I get Excalibur

When we start play and I go camp, Frost start running like a idiot (12 MR) and spam ice globe everywhere. Host stay and do nothing. When i ask about desacration, she tells me: "I don't start use it before all get your position". Player using Trinity just do nothing also (13 MR).

Good luck with rating players vaule based on Mastery Rank.

Another story.

Player 16 MR host T4 surv

After 20 minutes he just go from camp, die, abort mission and ignore all squad for no reason.

Edited by Ezariel