Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Login Megathread (Login Failed Check Your Info - 8/23/15)

(XBOX)Wolf Dae Legend

I seriously doubt it's hackers, don't be so paranoid :P

funny thing is I am not paranoid just putting a thought out. I mean after what Lizard Squad did. People want others to know they have power. I don't mind the wait and besides some of the comments I see being posted kind of hard not to laugh. tho some are true

Edited by (XB1)Glacies Ookami

funny thing is I am not paranoid just putting a thought out. I mean after what Lizard Squad did. People want others to know they have power. I don't mind the wait and besides some of the comments I see being posted kind of hard not to laugh. tho some are true

Im pretty sure since that incident most companies are well prepared for something like that is all im saying. Something like this doesn't happen very often to big gaming companies.

Latest update at 11 AM Central via Twitter:

"Xbox One @ 1 will be postponed until further notice due to current login issues. Please note that our team is investigating - thank you!"

I have no idea what this means.

They don't know what the problem is (specifically) and aren't confident enough in setting a specific time frame for when it will be fixed. But they are trying.

Edited by (XB1)l3AZZAl2

Im pretty sure since that incident most companies are well prepared for something like that is all im saying. Something like this doesn't happen very often to big gaming companies.

yes that is true incedents like that are rare. Sure I did experince no log in before on the PC. But that was basically caused by the DDOS event that hit WF because one clan raged. Cause WF to be down on the PC for 3 to 4 1/2 days. I am sure they will solve this. but still at least when they are back up I will have Chroma done. Shame I will have to end up using 2 DNA stablizers on my kubarow and maybe all the interaction times. just so she will be back up to 100

Edited by (XB1)Glacies Ookami

I commented on this thread yesterday thinking that the login issues were due to Xbox Live's service status at the time.. unfortunately I was wrong. I'm a complete newbie at this game who would potentially throw decent money at it in the future, but this whole situation is really turning me off of even picking the game back up after it's fixed. We'll see. I know S#&$ happens.

yes that is true incedents like that are rare. Sure I did experince no log in before on the PC. But that was basically caused by the DDOS event that hit WF because one clan raged. Cause WF to be down on the PC for 3 to 4 1/2 days. I am sure they will solve this. but still at least when they are back up I will have Chroma done. Shame I will have to end up using 2 DNA stablizers on my kubarow and maybe all the interaction times. just so she will be back up to 100

Sweet, i started building a deathcube before it went down so atleast il be able to use my first sentinal when it comes back up:P

I don't want an affinity booster, I just want an idea of when it will be back up. I've wanted to play this game forever. I downloaded it on my computer, but then the next up date made it so I couldn't play it. So I waited five months till I could afford a one, just to find that the game I wanted to play for five months was down.

Just a little pissed.

DE... These are some old loyal players and some new enthusiastic ones ,

For a new player this must be a big turn off , for old players this is a loss of money.

When you created WF you also created something more , it's not just a game , it's a community ,

And it's also become part of my daily routine ,

So despite the issues right now is still like to thank DE for all there hard work and for creating something so amazing !

So please let us know what's going on ,

Your fans are dedacated and very passionate ,

If your game wasn't that good no one would be upset ,

We will try to be patient ... Please help us out with what info you can ,

Much respect to the people at DE

As a player I'd like it fixed asap even though I only started playing on Saturday.  As a Senior Network Engineer for a phone company in the US I sympathize with DE and their current troubles.  It's similar to when we have 8 thousand phones go down and immediately the boss is in my office saying I need an ETA when I don't even know what caused the outage yet so it's impossible to give one at that time.  I do however give routine updates on the progress of finding or fixing the problem to keep the boss at bay.  Hourly updates on Twitter maybe, something to please the people would be very helpful.  I don't use Twitter for anything but to follow the current games I play for updates on things like this.

Yup, there not posting on forums, the only place there posting info is on there twitter account and it's not very helpful(that they know xbox live has no issues and there trying to resolve things on there end or something like that) no time frame or any other useful info...

Thank You I dont use twitter so I didnt know thats how they respond