The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Login Megathread (Login Failed Check Your Info - 8/23/15)

(XBOX)Wolf Dae Legend

Okay so today just now I had purchased 75 platinum from the microsoft store. My platinum did not load up instantly on the game as it did earlier today when I also purchased platinum. I had just received Nyx Prime complete set off of a trade I made with someone. I was in the process of building when I purchased platinum I was going to rush the build. But as I stated before the platinum did not show. So I exited out my game and was going to start it back up to see if it would show. I was brought to the main screen of the game and I pressed "A" to start my game on XB1 and it just kept loading forever and finally a message popped up which said "Login failed. Check your info. No matter how many times I try to start the game back up it gives me the same info.

I had a few prime weapons that were in the process to be built and I even  got two prime blueprint weapons today they were duplicate like dagger looking swords I forgot the name of them. I also had wyrm prime which I received today and had him maxed out  along with some other prime warframe that were 75 percent complete all I needed was like one more part for some of them along with 3 diferent types of kubrows that were maxed 1 of them was only at level 16 plus I made another raska kubrow today it had to mature and I had over 300,000 credits for the  game I had so much stuff I hope it is not lost as well as the time I put into making my dojo :-/

I don't know why the original post here was deleted but I'm still having issues. Haven't seen any word from DE yet.

Doubtful it's an Xbox Live issue because I'm having no problem playing Smite online against others.

EDIT1: Official Warframe Twitter Account says "Xbox Tenno - Xbox Live is currently having problems which is affecting Warframe logins. We are awaiting a resolution."

Must be Xbox Live affecting their server because like I (and others) said--having no problems whatsoever with accessing it.

Edited by (XB1)NATEuralSniper

I downloaded warframe yesterday on my xbox one, I have XBL gold. I tried to boot it and I got to the update notes page, i download the quick update but when I tried to press A to go past the "accept legal contditions" page it just keept loading until it said "Login Failed. Please check your info." I tried this several times even restarting my xbox today (8/23/15). My friend claimed he got to the starting cutsecne yestday but stoped since I wasn't on and we wanted to play together but when he tried to boot it today he expericened the same problem. This needs fixing, I am hyped for a game I can't play.

Well I'm at %13 right now I uninstalled my game and its installing again so hopefully it will finish before I go to bed if not I will have to check tomorrow and I will post again here tobket you guys know if that work. This is the first time I ever had this happen to me.

I downloaded warframe yesterday on my xbox one, I have XBL gold. I tried to boot it and I got to the update notes page, i download the quick update but when I tried to press A to go past the "accept legal contditions" page it just keept loading until it said "Login Failed. Please check your info." I tried this several times even restarting my xbox today (8/23/15). My friend claimed he got to the starting cutsecne yestday but stoped since I wasn't on and we wanted to play together but when he tried to boot it today he expericened the same problem. This needs fixing, I am hyped for a game I can't play.

Sorry for your bad timing in terms of this error. It's a fantastic game. It may seem confusing at first but once you get the hang of it it is great. Welcome to the community bud.

Let's hope this gets resolved quickly so you can come join the fun.

Either this game is on the lowest priority servers there is, or it is just plain luck every other game I try works fine.

BTW, XBL states that status nearly every day, which is why you can always find a seed for every game in search engine results revolving around XBL's status page. XBL stating a problem with Social and Gaming is similar to XBL stating "Moderate" NAT with all open ports from http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live ...because there always is a problem (or apparently so).

BTW, XBL states that status nearly every day, which is why you can always find a seed for every game in search engine results revolving around XBL's status page. XBL stating a problem with Social and Gaming is similar to XBL stating "Moderate" NAT with all open ports from http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live ...because there always is a problem (or apparently so).

Exactly. Noticed it's been like that since I got my Xbox One a few weeks ago.