Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9 When?

Wellthen

I reset and am not in a clan. My post wasn't to belittle your achievement in the game OR in being the first people to create a "barrens" type chat. I save my plat for rainy days and leisurely play the game because it's fun. Once you've done everything the only thing left is to troll people still enjoying the game.

I was agreeing with you.

Yes, will do!

Two elevators are better than one.

No. No no. No no no no no.

You need at least twelve. You must construct as many elevators as you can if you add an additional floor.

More elevators.

I reset and am not in a clan. My post wasn't to belittle your achievement in the game OR in being the first people to create a "barrens" type chat. I save my plat for rainy days and leisurely play the game because it's fun. Once you've done everything the only thing left is to troll people still enjoying the game.

I also am not in a clan, and couldn't care less about their dojo but I do want to know about the Ignis to see if it may be worth me considering joining a clan since I love flamethrowers in f/tps. Have asked twice though with no reply.

No. No no. No no no no no.

You need at least twelve. You must construct as many elevators as you can if you add an additional floor.

More elevators.

Elevators leading to other elevators. A seemingly endless vertical maze built by madmen to weed out the weak.

How do you know what i was thinking?

Because I'm a robot.

I do. I speak to them constantly. Most of them are fantastic players, even Wellthen is pretty good when he isn't busy inviting people to hate him (I think he has some kind of fetish involving that kind of thing. I'm not one to judge.)

As a community moderator, aren't you supposed to stop people from trolling since it's in the community rules to not troll people?

Depends on what the scales are looking like.

Warbros is over a thousand people. Of course it is easier. Anything is easier for more then a thousand people.

Bathrooms at parties. It's never easier with more people.... @.@

As a community moderator, aren't you supposed to stop people from trolling since it's in the community rules to not troll people?

So you're saying that Warbros didn't build everything, and are lying about it?

You think I haven't been doing that in this thread? I'm talking in it while I work and lurk the rest of the forums.