Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get More Views On Yt & Sc

Deshiel

How to get more views on Youtube and Soundcloud?

I only upload music there.

I am well established on newgrounds.com, but my presence on soundcloud and youtube is very lacking.

While I have 403 subscribers on newgrounds, I only have 142 on soundcloud and 79 on youtube. I would like to get more. But what is more essential for me than that is actualy the traffic to the music itself.

I would like my music on soundcloud and youtube to get more views, but how?

Here is a screenie for comparison for one of my music's stats on all three sites.

mbguvd.png

wchmqe.png

ka4t5d.png

Any soundcloud and youtube expert in here? Willing to share some advice? :)

The way I've seen people's music get attention is having it in someone's video, like a video game montage, an SFM etc. And then people go "uh waz duh nayme uv dat sawng" in the comments, and then when they get their sauce they go "duh dis persun brawt me hur".

I found my favorite musician through a series of SFM's, maybe start there?

Edited by Sovamorne

You saying that I should hook up with some Source filmmaker guy? :)

Not exactly, maybe try contacting people making videos about Warframe and offer them to provide your music for their videos ;)

Edited by AsonLP

How to get more views on Youtube and Soundcloud?

I only upload music there.

I am well established on newgrounds.com, but my presence on soundcloud and youtube is very lacking.

While I have 403 subscribers on newgrounds, I only have 142 on soundcloud and 79 on youtube. I would like to get more. But what is more essential for me than that is actualy the traffic to the music itself.

I would like my music on soundcloud and youtube to get more views, but how?

Here is a screenie for comparison for one of my music's stats on all three sites.

mbguvd.png

wchmqe.png

ka4t5d.png

Any soundcloud and youtube expert in here? Willing to share some advice? :)

Hey! You're the talented sir who made some music for Quiette!

Hey! You're the talented sir who made some music for Quiette!

Yes its me! :D

Not exactly, maybe try contacting people making videos about Warframe and offer them to provide your music for their videos ;)

I did something similar with Quiette Shy and it worked out super well for me, but I'd like to find a way to be more interesting on my own, without any references from youtubers and other sources. :)

You saying that I should hook up with some Source filmmaker guy? :)

That'd be the general idea. I'm not saying "hook up with" in a lewd sense though.

For example, one of my favorite artists, Paul Dee Laek, teamed up with my favorite SFM creator KrasniyB, I found Paul's music through him. Since then Paul's music has become his own thing.

Here, have a watch/listen.

And here's some of Paul's music now that he's more solo.

Edited by Sovamorne

That'd be the general idea. I'm not saying "hook up with" in a lewd sense though.

For example, one of my favorite artists, Paul Dee Laek, teamed up with my favorite SFM creator KrasniyB, I found Paul's music through him. Since then Paul's music has become his own thing.

Here, have a watch/listen.

And here's some of Paul's music now that he's more solo.

Nice example thanks ;)