Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Of Time.[Updated]

_Kurse_

A high tier frame with well balanced stats and scaling well through long/high level missions.
Name- Changed to Cronus ''The Titan'' (too much Chronos around the thread). Well Cronus is also considered god of time and ages.(we aslo got Loki)
Base stats
health - 115 (345 when maxed)
power - 100 (150 when maxed)
armor - 115
shield - 115 (345 when maxed)
sprint speed - 1.10
Abilities
1. Timerage - Releases a wave of pure energy in the facing direction making his foes feel his rage. energy(25)

Enemies hit with the wave will have their buffs removed within 9/11/13/15 meter radius, your weapon will also ignore 10%/20%/30%/40% of the enemies shields. Last 8 seconds.

2. Time Travel - With time by his side he becomes lethal as ever, tearing backward in time he can appear where he was last seen. energy consumed (25)

Toggling will take you back to the exact spot you were 6/6.5/7/7.5 seconds ago, there will be 3 seconds of traveling animation of ''taking you back'' to the destination and also negates all damage done to you before the ability was activated or during the animation and also gains ''Crippling effect'' bonus 15%/20%/25%/30% per hit from any weapon and stacks and the effect will last for 7 seconds. You will also gain 100% health regeneration of your base heath after the spawn. Re-toggling the ability will instantly stop you from reaching your destination during the animation meaning if you toggle the ability again at 2 second mark you will be half way to your destination and will still receive the crippling effect and health regeneration. Casting this spell before dying will bring you back with 50% of your full health.

Note:(''Crippling damage'' is slow effect added when doing damage with your primary, secondary or melee weapon. This effects will also stack if you hit a single enemy more then once and will stack continously for 6 seconds and can be increased with duration mod, also switching your weapon will not reset the stack, good against high level corrupted bombards and boss fights.)

3. Backtracking - Cronus sees danger approaching before they even become a threat and stopping most of the lethal damage taken. energy consumed (25)

25%/30%/35%/40% chance to backtrack/ignore 20%/30%/40%/50% of the 100% damage done to Cronus for duration of 9 seconds. Also increases base armor by 5%/15%/25%/35%.
(Note: this ability can also ignore ''Ancient Hooks'' and ''Knockdowns'' when maxed)

4. Time Catches All - Cronus makes time flow faster and enemies caught within this radius are unfortunate and the wrath of Chronus is the last thing they will ever remember. energy(100)

Enemies trapped within the radius of 25 meter and those entering the radius will deteriorate in stamina slowing them down over time and damage on health at the rate of 10%/15%/20%/25% every 2 seconds and enemies below 12%/14%/16%/18% health are instantly killed. Last 6 seconds and has a cooldown(CD) of 12 seconds.

(Note: Allies abilities duration will not be affected by it and also increases life support capsule duration by 7%)

Passive ability- Gift of Time  (15% chance to passively remove debuff from you and you allies within 50 meter radius).

Abilities that benefits from Strength mod- ''Timerage'' rate of ignoring enemies shields, ''Time Travel'' crippling effect and ''Time Catches all'' rate of health deteriorating will benefit from it.

Abilities that will benefit from range mod- ''Timerage'' and ''Time Catches All'' will increase in radius.

Abilities that benefits from duration mod- All. Well he is after all the master of Time.

All of his abilities will be nullified upon entering a nullifier's bubble, ''Time Catches All'' deteriorating effect can shrink the size of the bubble over time depending on the strength of the ability.

I also thought while doing his quest you will be taken back in time to witness history in the making, to see what actually happened, were our memories erased that somehow we don't remember anything when we woke up from the cryo-sleep, was the tenno manipulated into killing their masters, all this thoughts that's hanging around our head.

So what are your thoughts on this, feel free to suggest me with your ideas.

EDIT: I will keep updating this page frequently so please don't forget to check it out once in a while.

Remember tenno times stops for no one but Cronus.

Edited by _Kurse_

you see now ?

i wasn't trolling at all, there is countless threads about chronos' idea

My bad, and the idea of the frame is when playing high level mission he will definitely do well because of how his ability works together. His debuff ability will always come in handy around ancients, giving you to ability to deal damage depending on the level of the enemies and against corrupted bombard you have 40% chance to evade 50% of damage and adding QT mod will let you block much more (homing missile) damage, you can also use his ult to advantage when your teammates is bleeding out and also lets you take advantage of his speed while taking care of enemies, primary weapons and secondary weapons are not effective in high level missions and equipping melee will let you do much more dps because of mobility and attack speed boost, also his abilities will keep scaling through the game also the ult was give CD for less spamming. So what do you think, any suggestion you wanna give feel free.

I came up with some ability suggestions on the Steam forums, so I just thought I'd re-post them here:

Skip Ahead- if activating this ability while moving, you will teleport in the position you would be if you continued moving that way for 3 seconds. This ability takes into account things that would change your velocity and direction, so if you, say, use this ability while moving towards one of Vauban's bounce pads, you might appear in midair. Affected by duration mods. Cost= 25

Second Chance- the game will passively record your location, health value, etc. every 10 seconds (affected by duration mods) before you activate the ability. upon activating this ability, you go back to the location, health value, etc. that you had the last time they were recorded. Cost=50.

Clockstopper- makes enemies, traps, environmental hazards, pretty much everything except for other players stop dead in their tracks for 5 seconds. Cost depends on the amount of nearby enemies. That way, if there are few enemies nearby, it has great utility for, say, getting through a spy mission's data room. Affected by range and duration mods.

Relentless Aging- this is a toggle ability. While it's toggled, enemies within range will "age" at a rate determined by their level and your power strength. As they get "older", they will get slightly slower (to a minimum of 75%) and their maximum health will gradually decrease (to a minimum of 50%), and after a certain "age" (determined by your duration), they will die. Affected by power strength, range and duration mods. Activation cost=50. Channeling cost= 5 per second.

Feel free to use my ideas if you want. I'd especially love to see Second Chance and Clockstopper in-game.

I came up with some ability suggestions on the Steam forums, so I just thought I'd re-post them here:

-skipped time-

Feel free to use my ideas if you want. I'd especially love to see Second Chance and Clockstopper in-game.

Awesome ideas

Skip Ahead- if activating this ability while moving, you will teleport in the position you would be if you continued moving that way for 3 seconds. This ability takes into account things that would change your velocity and direction, so if you, say, use this ability while moving towards one of Vauban's bounce pads, you might appear in midair. Affected by duration mods. Cost= 25

Second Chance- the game will passively record your location, health value, etc. every 10 seconds (affected by duration mods) before you activate the ability. upon activating this ability, you go back to the location, health value, etc. that you had the last time they were recorded. Cost=50.

Clockstopper- makes enemies, traps, environmental hazards, pretty much everything except for other players stop dead in their tracks for 5 seconds. Cost depends on the amount of nearby enemies. That way, if there are few enemies nearby, it has great utility for, say, getting through a spy mission's data room. Affected by range and duration mods.

Relentless Aging- this is a toggle ability. While it's toggled, enemies within range will "age" at a rate determined by their level and your power strength. As they get "older", they will get slightly slower (to a minimum of 75%) and their maximum health will gradually decrease (to a minimum of 50%), and after a certain "age" (determined by your duration), they will die. Affected by power strength, range and duration mods. Activation cost=50. Channeling cost= 5 per second.

Ah, thanks again, i'll copy and paste what I wrote if you dont mind ''Actually i thought of that second abilities but that its already implemented in game like dota 2 with the hero ''weaver'' and called ''time lapse''activating his ult actually tarvels back to the position you were 5 seconds ago negating any damage done before toggeling the ult, i also saw people using this commonlly in their idea, i wanted it to be unique and not copy paste of something somewhere. And also people suggested to add teleport but since loki and ash already got them it might be common, But some sounds quite interesting, thanks for the suggestion, i'll look into it.

edit; for some reason this text looks faded?

Edited by _Kurse_

Am I the only one who sees that 

"Time of Speed" is Volt's "Speed"+(full rank)Overextended?

Except that Volt's speed affects EB and Hysteria

Ya, the 2nd skill will need some changes. Already working on it.

edit; 2nd skill have been changed, take a look.

Edited by _Kurse_

Some criticism I would like to include.:

The first abilty (50% dmg reduction) is a bit too strong for a first ability. 

Warframes mostly have a singel target skill for that.

3. Timerage  - Stomps the ground releasing seismic wave making his foes feel his rage. energy(25)   

Removes every buffs from non-allied targets for 7 seconds within 9/11/13/15 meter radius, also deals 5%/10%/15%/20% of the 100% health to all enemies within the radius.

Whos health?

Enemie's health could be a bit strong on some lategame targets

Passive ability: 10% chance to lock any foes in time, enemies that are locked in time will become motionless for 5 seconds.

How is this triggered?

Hitting you, or just be in range?

I see why duration affects all skills. 
But the rest (strenght, range) seem a bit random

Edited by SteaKnight-X

I'd like to see this as a sort of ult maybe? that while the power is active it drains energy and passively records your (maybe allies too?) health/shields all that stuff every 10 seconds, and whenever you (or ally maybe) goes down it rewinds them back to that 10 second mark instead of killing them (maybe for allies if an ally went down they would get rewound and lose the tracking "buff" until the power is recast)

I'd like to see this as a sort of ult maybe? that while the power is active it drains energy and passively records your (maybe allies too?) health/shields all that stuff every 10 seconds, and whenever you (or ally maybe) goes down it rewinds them back to that 10 second mark instead of killing them (maybe for allies if an ally went down they would get rewound and lose the tracking "buff" until the power is recast)

ya some people suggested to add this, I made some changes to it and added in 2nd skill, still finding a name for it, about the allies, it will be too OP imo, if allies are bleeding out you can take full advantage of his ult to heal them, :)

ya some people suggested to add this, I made some changes to it and added in 2nd skill, still finding a name for it, about the allies, it will be too OP imo, if allies are bleeding out you can take full advantage of his ult to heal them, :)

Wouldn't be OP if it was the Ult and had a pretty large drain (like unmodded peacemaker large)  and you could switch your current ult around to the second that would be a aura that follows you (similar to mend/maim) except it would slow enemies, bullets, projectiles, that come into the radius

Some criticism I would like to include.:

The first abilty (50% dmg reduction) is a bit too strong for a first ability. 

Warframes mostly have a singel target skill for that.

Whos health?

Enemie's health could be a bit strong on some lategame targets

How is this triggered?

Hitting you, or just be in range?

I see why duration affects all skills. 

But the rest (strenght, range) seem a bit random

1st ability is balanced if you ask me, since enemies in high level can one shot kill you, this will save your life also can ignore ''harpoon'' and ''knockdown'' and can only increase its duration and not his dodge chance and ignore damage though QT mod can enhance its damage reduction and 40% chance to ignore is balanced. slash dash, rhino charge etc hits more then single target.

3rd ability, and yes the damage needs to be increased.

The passive is an aura type with 50m radius, forgot to mention this, thanks for pointing out.

Strength now effect both his 2nd and 3rd. b4 it was just the 3rd ability.