Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Reciever And Reaper Blade.

Caelum-Warblade

Alright, so the chances of this not being a bug are very unlikely. I have run, with my clan, around 50 void missions today alone. We have not encountered a Latron receiver, or a reaper blade. I have 9 handles but not one blade, that's just to put into perspective on how bad those odds are. I sincerely hope this gets fixed and soon. We are just wasting our time and money, and it is getting rather frustrating in attempting to get the new prime weapons. Please address this issue soon.

I had a clanmate/friend and had around 1k plat worth of keys, bought from market,and did 3 days doing void runs, no reaper blade nor reciever shows up ... and while the other three of our clanmates got a reciever, i dont think the droprate on the void is really fixed though as said on the recent patch notes..

The chance of getting a key is already low, plus a chance in getting a reciever/reaper blade which is really really low... thus acquiring these latron  and reaper primes in a normal play is near impossible. :o

Hoping this should be addressed as soon as possible..

Edited by CrystalRibbon