Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G.a.m.e. : A Useful Application For Gamers

Huryiade

I tried to put this in my previous post of the app, but couldn't find, either because it was deleted, or buried too deep for the forum's search engine to find.

In any case, here is a brief description of the app :

- Currently works only on Windows 7 and later (tested on Win 10 without major problems)

- It is NOT Warframe specific app, but the first module is for Warframe

- Current, and only, module is an alert scanner

- The application was made in a way so many more module can be added later, by me or 3rd parties

- The main window has controls over its modules

- If the main window is closed, it will automatically close all it's modules

- The current version doesn't have an installation executable : download, unzip, and launch

The current version is 0.9.

Screenshots :

SS-01.png

The module manager. It shows the list of modules and gives users control over modules.

SS-02.png

The first module. The icons on the top left allow to select the platform. The button on the top right reloads the streams, updating the alert list.

Oh right, the image seen as background is my actual wallpaper, not the background of the app. I tried a theme with much transparency.

Why make this :

- This is a personal project meant to allow me to learn and improve my knowledge in technologies it uses. It might take some time, but there are great things planned for it.

What does it do :

- Warframe alert scanner : it scans official DE feeds of alerts and displays them. I can scan for PC, XBox 1, and PS4 alerts. It also emits sound when new alerts are detected.

Why use it :

- As stated previously, it is a personal project. As such, i need lots of feedback to be able to improve it and learn from it.

- As for why you should use it, there are lots of practical things coming such as :

- Extractor timer

- Farming manager

- Library manager

- Darvo deals scanner

- Void trader scanner

- Anything else the game allows me to add

Here is the link : GAME v0.9

Edited by Huryiade

• 3 weeks later...