Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Drops After 12 Hours Of Farming

Namacyst

Pretty sure these mods drop only in the new void missions. I've had a fair few from there (reach, elemental resist ones, swift deth, eagle eye).

I don't know for sure but I haven't heard of people getting these mods anywhere else. I don't know how many void missions you did exactly but it's something to consider 

i think the point isn't exactly specifically those mods, just rarities and RNG in general. 

(ironically, to have an RNG be fair, it needs to actually not be so random and have set minimums and maximums).

I agree with everything said here about drop rates, what I want to see is a reward for your hard work killing a boss. As it stands now there is no guarantee that a boss will drop something, I've have tried many many times to get the Ash BP and more than half those times he dropped just a resource and a very very common mod. Especially now with all the added things you have to kill just to get to him, those stupid blade balls and the Scorpions, not to mention there is like a bazillion enemies coming out of the woodwork now. So I think the rewards have to be proportionate to the effort you have to do to kill these bosses.