Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mad Max Game Details And More Gaming News

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mad-max-is-1080p-on-ps4xbox-one-dev-talks-map-size/1100-6430111/

So the upcoming Mad Max game has been getting quite hyped over the past few months and I really don't know why. It doesn't seem that interesting to me. But in any case, the game will be 1080p on both consoles and according to the dev, there will be "no finite map limits", as the developer has stated:

"Also in the interview, Fuller discussed the size of Mad Max's in-game map. The developer said the map does not have "finite limits."

"Our tech can support enormous worlds but it is always a case of balancing the density of content and travel distances so that the player feels they are in a rich world," he explained."

So Destiny's upcoming expansion may not run on the previous generation consoles, due to free space limitations. The article states that:

The Taken King will require at least 10GB of free space on the Xbox 360. The PS3 version will need at least 20GB of free space during installation and at least 10GB for the required update after installation.

Bungie will be releasing a "major" update for Destiny on September 8. All Destiny players will be required to download the update to continue playing the game, even if they do not buy The Taken King expansion.

Players using a 20GB PS3 or Xbox 360 are advised to upgrade their hard disk drives. Another suggestion made on site is simply "upgrade your console." Data transfers are supported in Destiny so characters, gear, and progress can be moved to a new console. However, cross-family data transfers are not supported e.g. Xbox 360 to PS4, or PS3 to Xbox One.

Alternatively, players can also contact Activision Customer Support for support in "finding the right solution" for their console's storage space. It is not specified what this could entail.

Also Metal Gear Solid V in 2 days.

MUCH EXCITE

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

Pretty sad that any potential the Mad Max game has is wasted, since it committed PR suicide by being release at the same time as MGSV.

I know a few people not giving a S#&$ about MGSV just because of the Mad Max game (Nerdcubed for starters...I dislike him)

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

IDK, MGSV looks really neat, the only thing's I could have asked for was for them not to include that stupid cardboard box nonsense, I know it's a long running gag, but it's really out of place in an otherwise brilliant stealth game. And to replace the bot in campaign with an actual second player.

I've had a look at mad max, but to me it's just another typical post apocalyptic game, at least fallout did some unique things with it's series.