The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

Rules:
Submission candidate must be a humanoid character from Warframe (no inanimate objects, sorry Prova).

Does that include things like rollers, MoAs, Ospreys and Zanuka? Are they eligible?

Rules:

One submission per person.

ARG! Why do you restrict me so! So many ideas, so little time. WHICH TO PICK?

Raily the tenno, we will rebel against our Corpus masters. Get better deals, DEALUTION!

BLPYT2M.jpg

Had to make propaganda :D

EDIT: Swapped the old version with an updated one, if that disqualified me then that is fine I didn't have a chance anyways.

(Thanks for those who gave me some criticism on version 1)

Edited by bob6784558

cCXgJDE.jpg

Soviet propaganda? What Soviet propaganda?
Anyway, the Grineer writing says "The Grineer are your best option" and "Vote for Sargas Ruk or your legacy will be regret"

EDIT: Updated the text a little bit, fixed a typo and updated texture. 

Edited by Nitrodehn

Record a campaign speech, draw a poster, create a SFM video of your pitch; the list goes on!

How to enter:

Create election propaganda for your candidate in any form (poster, Photoshop, campaign video, etc) and include a slogan or pitch to entice voters!

I see no limit for video length or speech time. What are the limits? Or are they just "reasonable limits" ?

Are we allowed to use ingame Warframe sounds and music for the video and the speech? I guess we're allowed to use ingame video footage, but are we allowed to use trailer video footage uploaded on warframe's official youtube channel?

I told you few posts earlier :D

Oh I didn't even see that my mind went straight to "Need.. To replace... Word...". I used (the program) word to edit that lol.

I see no limit for video length or speech time. What are the limits? Or are they just "reasonable limits" ?

Are we allowed to use ingame Warframe sounds and music for the video and the speech? I guess we're allowed to use ingame video footage, but are we allowed to use trailer video footage uploaded on warframe's official youtube channel?

If it's too long it wouldn't hold anyone's attention, and therefore isn't an effective piece of propaganda. On the flip side, you need a message and probably 10 seconds minimum for that message to be conveyed.

Edit: spelling & grammar

Edited by (PS4)gino1313

If it's too long it wouldn't hold anyone's attention, and therefore isn't an effective piece of propaganda. On the flip side, you need a message and probably 10 seconds minimum for that message to be conveyed.

And that is why I want official statement about it. Certain "election" videos are really good keeping your attention from start to finish and filled at least 90 seconds without being boring. Propaganda shoutouts and videos are known to be even longer than that.