Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Bug: Instant Defeat?

TheSmalHobbit

I've tried getting through the last few of my current 5 cards, which are both Defense. Corpus and Infestation. I like the Infestations, as they're much more interested in you then the pod. Problem is, the "Defeat" screen pops up randomly. No reason, the pod still has more then half health and full shields, and it's randomly during a wave. When I kill one of the Infested, when I kill the last one, kill the first one, it just shows up. And I haven't completely a single match since this started earlier today. It has happen in either Private/Solo or Online play.

If there is a fix in the works, that would be completely awesome.

I've tried getting through the last few of my current 5 cards, which are both Defense. Corpus and Infestation. I like the Infestations, as they're much more interested in you then the pod. Problem is, the "Defeat" screen pops up randomly. No reason, the pod still has more then half health and full shields, and it's randomly during a wave. When I kill one of the Infested, when I kill the last one, kill the first one, it just shows up. And I haven't completely a single match since this started earlier today. It has happen in either Private/Solo or Online play.

If there is a fix in the works, that would be completely awesome.

Are you sure, because llast time were together on that infested level the chargers keps getting close to the pod and blew up. The solution for that was to move away from the pods. the infested will follow you over destroying the pod. P.S. I got the Mag :D

I wish that was it, but as I said. I'll have them all on the top floor and it's a defeat out of no where.

Yeah, happened again. Its as if when you take too long to kill them it automatically selfdestructs. Also, are you sure there arent any crawlers around? because the toxic crawlers spit reduces health without damanging shield so you will always see the shield full but dont know if the health is being lowered.

Are you sure, because llast time were together on that infested level the chargers keps getting close to the pod and blew up. The solution for that was to move away from the pods. the infested will follow you over destroying the pod. P.S. I got the Mag :D

It's true, I wonder if there is damage being done to the pod without you being aware. Are you still having this issue?

I haven't gotten an Infestation Defense card again to test it out. And I'm sure it wasn't, I would get a defeat screen while I was shooting the last Infected of the wave on the second floor. I usually just run in circles on the second floor when I'm on an Infested Defense card, since the Infested just don't attack the pod at all. Looking foward randomly while running, to keep an eye out for Big Ones obviously XD