Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Content I Would Like To See In Warframe Xbox One Edition (Revived)

(XBOX)Nemsoulus

(XB1)K9S25, on 01 Sept 2015 - 7:48 PM, said:

I did not say that I want them to be in console exclusive. I just said that the only one that could be a console exclusive without much rioting is a dragon pet

You are wrong in that assumption.

If something exclusive would be given to you, i would love to see it be either iconic energy sword, BR or AR from halo series.

Or lancer assault rifle from Gears.

If you're suggesting it be excludive to XB1 then it DEFINITELY won't happen

Dont be so sure, money can be really powerful(you know if M$ really wants something like that, money starts raining.)

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

If something exclusive would be given to you, i would love to see it be either iconic energy sword, BR or AR from halo series.

Or lancer assault rifle from Gears.

Dont be so sure, money can be really powerful(you know if M$ really wants something like that, money starts raining.)

I agree with you, and you guys can probably get the God of War swords.

I don't think exclusives should go past what Warframe is doing now. Which is just exclusive skins to show your console pride. I feel that's appropriate and it should stay this way.

PS4 gets Obsidian goodies, Xbox gets Jade goodies. And better yet, it's all an optional buy, so nobody even has to take part in buying them.

Even better, none of it affects the game in any way. Its all cosmetic, so no Destiny bs where one platform gets bonus good stuff and the other has to wait a ridiculously long time to even get a chance at having them.

Edited by (XB1)TsK x BraVo

I don't think exclusives should go past what Warframe is doing now. Which is just exclusive skins to show your console pride. I feel that's appropriate and it should stay this way.

PS4 gets Obsidian goodies, Xbox gets Jade goodies. And better yet, it's all an optional buy, so nobody even has to take part in buying them.

Even better, none of it affects the game in any way. Its all cosmetic, so no Destiny bs where one platform gets bonus good stuff and the other has to wait a ridiculously long time to even get a chance at having them.

We still have to do with the fact that the PC gamers get early updates leaving us far far behind. I just don't think that is fair.

I would like to see a new drone in the clan dojo so we can display our inactive pets & sentinels. With the use of credits and resources it would keep the animals healthy and happy, as well as allow them to breed. I would also like to see new companions in the game such as a cat Kubaro , a hawk, pet dragon, and a new Sentinel based off of the Japanese mythological creature known as a Jorogumo. The hawk and the dragon would be flying pets able to fight off the drones that I constantly come in contact with. Although the WYRM could be called a dragon sentinel, I want an actual breedable Japanese Dragon that shoots fire. I envision the Jorogumo Sentinel to use a Warframe to build, the used Warframe would replace the "human" half of the Jorogumo while the "spider" half will change the appearance to match the Warframe half, the warframe use should also affect the Sentinel's power, speed, shields, and health. The Jorogumo should also be able to use any player useable weapon, and rip open locked lockers. Along with the dragon pet companion I would like to have a new warframe that actually looks like a traditional Japanese Samurai, no current warframes on the Xbox one edition makes me believe that I'm playing an actual samurai warframe. Lastly I wish some of the Platinum only content like the color palettes and the warframe customization options could be bought with credits as blueprints. I'd also like to have the capability of buying the Jorogumo Sentinel that uses the stalker warframe.

Ahem

WARFRAME IS ABOUT NINJAS DUMMY!!

thanks for listening

You PC usually think you're better than us console users, but in my pain you're just the same as us. The only difference is we don't go insult you for your lackluster games and controls.

So you're trying to start a console war from a reply that has nothing to do with such a topic?

So you're trying to start a console war from a reply that has nothing to do with such a topic?

I am NOT trying to start a fight. I was just expecting that these forms would have more polite people instead of those people who believe that people who use other consoles are worthless. I was just pointing out how childish they are being.

Anyway I still haven't seen anyone talk about the companion drone for the dojo

Ahem

WARFRAME IS ABOUT NINJAS DUMMY!!

thanks for listening

I do not appreciate the tone in which you are talking. Please show respect to me and the other people on the forum.

Warframe maybe about futuristic ninjas, but this forum thread is about their companions. The only reason why I added the samurai warframe idea is to bring more of the Asian culture into the game, ninjas were not only fierce warriors of the ancient Asian cultures. The same goes for the Jorogumo Sentinel and the Dragon Pet.

I am NOT trying to start a fight. I was just expecting that these forms would have more polite people instead of those people who believe that people who use other consoles are worthless. I was just pointing out how childish they are being.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread acting like they think people who use other consoles are worthless. A little harsh, maybe, but not THAT harsh.

Also, to your point about the delayed updates for consoles, that's a problem that isn't going away. Both Microsoft and Sony have a Verification process for new updates for games on their consoles while PC does not. If there were no such verification process I'm certain that Updates would be (at least closer to) simultaneous. You also get the console exclusive skins as compensation for the later updates.

Now that I have looked closely at the Ash Prime, he is the warframe that I can consider to be the closest to being a samurai, or at least in the appearance. Excalibur still has all the skills. If they give him a new helmet that looks close to his original but without that little streamer in the back, I would say he is a true samurai warframe

I haven't seen anyone in this thread acting like they think people who use other consoles are worthless. A little harsh, maybe, but not THAT harsh.

Also, to your point about the delayed updates for consoles, that's a problem that isn't going away. Both Microsoft and Sony have a Verification process for new updates for games on their consoles while PC does not. If there were no such verification process I'm certain that Updates would be (at least closer to) simultaneous. You also get the console exclusive skins as compensation for the later updates.

The fact that I said it in that manner emphasizes how intolerance I am to people that act like they are on the better console.

Now that that is settled, I want to hear your opinions on the companion drone for the dojo. I have heard your opinions on the Jorogumo and the potentials for console exclusive and synchronized update. I even heard that there is a cat Kubrow coming out, but I have yet to hear anyone talk about how they feel about the flying pet companion and the companion grown for the dojo.

No one in this thread is treating you any lower because your on Xbox, every non console player here is expressing exactly why most of your ideas are not possible within Warframe's universe.

Don't assume they consider you inferior or intolerant, it's competely unecessary and unrealistic.

Edited by LazerSkink

There's really no good reason to get rid of Warframes besides freeing up slots, considering how time and resource intensive they are to build. If there was ever a Sentinel that required a full Warframe to be built, I guarantee it would get very little use, even if it was the best companion ever.

I definitely think it could theoretically be done (although getting it to accept ANY Warframe rather than a specific one might be a challenge) I just don't think it would be a viable acquisition method for most players.

The problem with the sentinel is its not something that would be able to be made for the game in an easy manner given the mechanic you want it to possess. If it did not possess the mechanic of being made from a warframe and then having some of that warframes appearance translate to it it would be feasible. But given that this mechanic would mean that there would need to be over 20 different variants of the same sentinel is just too complicated for such a small addition to the game. Besides that I feel that the companion only captures half of the aesthetic the game try's to present as the companion does not seem very futuristic or cyborg like past the parts of it that are supposed to be composed of a Warframe and making it literally look like a warframe seems like a pretty unimaginative way to work in the other half of the aesthetic. As for the whole companion dojo drone thing it seems like a decent enough idea but I don't think their focus at the moment is dojos at all given that they seem to be more focused on creating new ships and possibly( don't remember what dev stream they mentioned it) some type of player housing.

• 1 month later...

The Jorogumo Sentinel maybe a little outlandish but my initial intention was to have the game more represent the Japanese origin of the ninja. The Jorogumo is a mythical have spider have human character that live in the mountains of Japan. the different warframe skins what act in a similar way to the different species of Kubrow out there, and I didn't expect them to release all the skins from the beginning. I figured they would start with the top 5 most used warframe then go down the list until they have all the warframes throughout each update. Another idea that I had for the Japanese styling of the game was to add a flying dragon pet with the same characteristics and upkeep requirement has a Kubrow, including the different species.

The initial idea for the companion drone for the dojo, was to allow a player to show the unique companions they have acquired through their journey. Another function I had come up with was that the companion throne with take care of the pets so that if players are off for a good amount of time they're Kubrow or whatever pets they had would not die as long as it was in the dojo. Another function would allow the pets to breed while no is one in the dojo.

Although they are not focused on the dojo I feel that they can add more rooms and decorations to the game. my clan has been building meditation rooms for each individual member of the clan but I have noticed that we did not have enough space in order to build a thousand meditation rooms. And the number of unique rooms prevents us from individualizing each specific member's room making several them recycled for multiple people. and I would like to see more decorations to go with the new rooms and that the companions from the companion drone can interact with. Another thing is I would like to have a way to change the statue in the temple of honor to fit with the clan warframe. I'd also like the ability to polychrome each individual decoration to match the clan colors, Plus add more colors like pitch black and pure white.

I would like to see a new drone in the clan dojo so we can display our inactive pets & sentinels. With the use of credits and resources it would keep the animals healthy and happy, as well as allow them to breed. I would also like to see new companions in the game such as a cat Kubaro , a hawk, pet dragon, and a new Sentinel based off of the Japanese mythological creature known as a Jorogumo. The hawk and the dragon would be flying pets able to fight off the drones that I constantly come in contact with. Although the WYRM could be called a dragon sentinel, I want an actual breedable Japanese Dragon that shoots fire. I envision the Jorogumo Sentinel to use a Warframe to build, the used Warframe would replace the "human" half of the Jorogumo while the "spider" half will change the appearance to match the Warframe half, the warframe use should also affect the Sentinel's power, speed, shields, and health. The Jorogumo should also be able to use any player useable weapon, and rip open locked lockers. Along with the dragon pet companion I would like to have a new warframe that actually looks like a traditional Japanese Samurai, no current warframes on the Xbox one edition makes me believe that I'm playing an actual samurai warframe. Lastly I wish some of the Platinum only content like the color palettes and the warframe customization options could be bought with credits as blueprints. I'd also like to have the capability of buying the Jorogumo Sentinel that uses the stalker warframe.

you mean pc right?