Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helms And Armour

Axeroix

Currently as part of being a Primed Frame in the game, Im not sure if you needed to have owned the original frame or not, but the Original helmet is available as a customization option.

for this reason does it not make sense for the original armour to also be available as a customization option, from what I know the only frame who this affects currently is Volt/Prime, who cant use the standard Volt Armour, however there are several other

frames Banshee being the main other frame off of the top of my mind, who have their own armour.

EDIT 1 : Further on this point Primed Frames should be able to use the standards "colour calibration" Im sure alot of us love the way our standard Loki used to look but just cant get the prime to look as cool, Volt for instance in his standard colour scheme has an almost carapace look on his chest which is lacking in the standard, with changes like this and the aforementioned one I feel the customizations of Primed Frames could be drastically furthered

Edited by Axeroix

doesnt affect the fact that he still should be able to use Frost "Standards" Armour

AFAIK The shoulder armor for both is identical. There might be a molecule of gold on the prime, but they are otherwise the same.

Edited by Ionus