Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frozen Eleum Church Of Erebus

-FV-Metheria

You will suffer soon for your sins, I swear on the great name of TheErebus the Great!

...I need a cup bearer.

wraps Metheria in Unholy Noodly Appendages and drags them to hell

Cute that by all your "swearing" we are still here and just as strong as we always have been.

Hey, I got my own dimension (by your gace) I think that means I'm stronger now because of Scrubbie.

Scrubbie has not blessed this place, I have all the power I need.

Typical of you false gods, his power comes not from himself, but his staunch believers!

>tfw I actually counting on Metheria to come down and take me with him

*snaps finger*

K you be back bby.

Yeah take a note from all of religions. No holy place is ever safe from us. Now where is that future firtborn of yours? I am getting hungry.

The demon always thinks they can overcome the power of the Emperor!

Edited by -FV-Metheria

Typical of you false gods, his power comes not from himself, but his staunch believers!

*snaps finger*

K you be back bby.

The demon always thinks they can overcome the power of the Emperor!

Uhm, nope.  tiny is in my dimension.  Only Scrubbie and Overlord have the power to do the finger snap teleportation.

Also, he's not much of a god if he requires devotion to have power.

Your worshippers give you no strength willingly, you suck the life out of them and leave but a lewd husk. I myself nearly fell to your trap, but I found salvation in Erebus, and cleansed myself of your filth!

You have a noodle, on you, right there?

wraps Unholy Noodly Appendages about Metheria

Miss, i'm going to ask you to take romantic sub-plots to either the Noamuth thread or LPW. This is a dating sim free zone unless Erebus dictates otherwise.

Well, how do you plan on stopping either one of us?

tackles Overlord and starts making wet, noodly noises

continues making wet noodly noises all over Overlord, Unholy Noodly Appendages writhing rhythmically 

TheErebus came into the world just like any other man or woman on earth. Born to the 20th Century of Earth, it became clear quickly when his first words were "goddamnit, another forma" that he would grow to be great.

He was dedicated to the cause, the final tipping point came when the old gods asked him to give up his wordly possessions to keep the world in existance, he did so out of the good of his heart. He ultimately gave away his rewards to a kindly merchant. This noble act had made the old gods make him a true god, and they said

[size=6]"Never let them forget Viver"[/size]

With this. he had ascended under the mantle of ScrublordPrime. He ruled well, with many loving him. He felt confident enough to become their Pizza Emperor, although he fell back to his original title of TheErebus only to discover a false prophet.

He was forced to own the title TheErebus. as opposed to TheErebus, a consultation of the new gods occurred and this false prophet was cast out.

He now undergoes trials against giants, allowing anyone to see. While he has not been terribly successful, he is dedicated. He currently carries the title TheSpookyGhost in a attempt to connect with the common man.

But, forever in our hearts he is known as God Emperor TheErebus the Great. Praise him! Praise his might, praise his majesty!

[size=6]FOREVER PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR OF OFF-TOPIC, FOR WE LOVE YOU.[/size]

Okay. Lore done.