Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndacate Powers: Controlled Triggers.

Burnthesteak87

What about making Syndacate Powers from relative weapons being able to be cast manually on command when ready through the secondary fire key?
Or at least bounding them to another key avialable.

Reasons are obvious.
Just the fact I enjoy Rakta Ballistica for Stealth Missions and I can't properly use it because of the Aoe alerting enemies.
Or, another example, what's the point in having a random Blight proc while your energy is full?

Seems like a good idea but remember: The procs are only activated when you get enough exp. Also if you were to manually use the aoe proc then it should stop gaining more exp or else it would be OP just having multiple procs ready to use

It seems obvious enough. The idea is to keep the activation for the best moment. Or not using it at all for what concernes me.

D' you know that it gets charged also with the Affinity generated by your Abilities?

It seems obvious enough. The idea is to keep the activation for the best moment. Or not using it at all for what concernes me.

D' you know that it gets charged also with the Affinity generated by your Abilities?

Both of those options seem to work as long as it stops gaining exp in case of multiple procs. Also I knew that you can get exp for using abilities lol

I can see this working well if it takes more affinity to charge. At the current rate of charging, even considering the cooldown, they would be too good for how easy they'd be to use. I'd love to sacrifice raw affinity charging speed for control; it would give them more flexibility and consideration in their use.

I personally hate when a syndicate proc happens when I want to save it for a large group of enemies. I either have to switch my weapon so it doesn't proc by gaining affinity, or risk having to wait for the cooldown to wear off before I can charge and use it again; once it auto fires, you can't charge affinity on it for a bit, and that can cause issues when you're lacking AoE, CC, Health, etc.

Here's my +1

Edited by Vougue