The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making A Signature

Lovejoy117

Signatures are disabled i believe.

Quite rightly too in my opinion, i don't want to see half a page of ugly ponies from gender uncertain teenagers. It also makes it awful when browsing from mobile or work devices.

Quite rightly too in my opinion, i don't want to see half a page of ugly ponies from gender uncertain teenagers. It also makes it awful when browsing from mobile or work devices.

Hit the nail on the head here. Can't tell you how many times i got rightfully mad at 500x500 mlp signatures on other forums.

Ooh ok thanks for the info. I didn't know there was picture signatures, I also hate those... effin ponies. I was thinking of just a break with text. Thanks for the replies

Edited by Lovejoy117

The content of your post should be what distinguishes it, not a boilerplate at the bottom of every post that denotes it is you, and that you have a PHD in ASCII Art.

I don't see why it's needed i guess, but opinions differ.

• 1 month later...

You could make a small banner and integrate it manually in your comments. Something tasteful, a clan banner of some sort maybe.

tg88tc7g.png

At first I thought 'must...Click...On...It..Now!'

Sadly, it's not an English speaking clan from my servers region, and thus.

The search continues!