Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ashs Bladestorm Devstream 60 (Thank You Scott)

xLordKogax

If the teleport and smoke shadow abilities could be used on zip line it would ensure seamless stealth. Especially since parkour update allows you to be on top of the zip line and stay there.

Go team Ninja!

Circus Soleie?

I see You enjoy the arts of Tight rope walking? xD

Yeah i asked Myself a few times why cant I cast abilities on Ziplines

another derailing idea but still somewhat an important issue

Why cant we have the option to Zipline like before and run on the line?

I also remember seeing the Devstream of Parkour 2.0 before releasing where Rebecca was able to swing on the Line like Ninja Gaiden does and also flip off and reach another destination.

These should be in game but w.e

I like the ideals but I think that the fact that we have so many that are opposed to us tells me they probably think we are powerfull enough I see all of the above maybe being reviewed for consideration by Digital Extremes but shuriken and cloud kill might not because of what they did to Blade storm I was mad when they did that but over all I like all the concepts am ready to send up to digital extremes in hopes to get maybe get something done I think the bladestorm cinimatics should be changed to something alittle better

*Bladestorm should benefit from Melee Elemental mods as Exalted Blade since Ash is a Melee Stealth Finisher Frame i figured why not?

I like it over all, this is the only issue I really have with it. I don't like the mixing of weapon mods with abilities as it just means you have to use x weapon and x mods to get the full use. If the mod just changes the elemental type and doesn't affect the damage that's fine, I just don't want to see a "What is the best melee weapon to use with bladestorm" thread.

I like the shuriken idea. Not what I would have went with to give it more utility but it works.

I like the smokebomb the fact your one of the few people that KEEPS the invisibility of it. Just lengthens the near useless stagger and makes it give finishers like radial blind.

I LOVE the teleport idea. Keeps its lifestrike potential while making it worthwhile for other things.

I like the bladestorm idea fixing the issues and making it look better without trying to get rid of it for something stupid. I would prefer it not be toggle and the duplicate hits are clones to save time, just to avoid possible DE energy use shenanigans. But otherwise its far better than most of the... stuff, yea stuff that's a neutral word... I see on here.

I like it over all, this is the only issue I really have with it. I don't like the mixing of weapon mods with abilities as it just means you have to use x weapon and x mods to get the full use. If the mod just changes the elemental type and doesn't affect the damage that's fine, I just don't want to see a "What is the best melee weapon to use with bladestorm" thread.

I like the shuriken idea. Not what I would have went with to give it more utility but it works.

I like the smokebomb the fact your one of the few people that KEEPS the invisibility of it. Just lengthens the near useless stagger and makes it give finishers like radial blind.

I LOVE the teleport idea. Keeps its lifestrike potential while making it worthwhile for other things.

I like the bladestorm idea fixing the issues and making it look better without trying to get rid of it for something stupid. I would prefer it not be toggle and the duplicate hits are clones to save time, just to avoid possible DE energy use shenanigans. But otherwise its far better than most of the... stuff, yea stuff that's a neutral word... I see on here.

From Ash to Ash I am Honored By You and all the other Founders and Ash players who have been around before me.

Its been a Year that I been on Warframe in October.

I analyze and observe Ash quiet well.

I mean I do play him a Ton and I love him dearly.

The trolls and Offenses from Players only made Me love him More and want to prove he is a Great Frame for any mission Types.

I have run him in Raids and done Great although my team have Cursed My mothers existence xD

I actually revived Loki Prime Bomb carriers with Ash (Trickery activated)

I do emphasize to all My Ash Players to go Trickery (2 Maxed)

I even commented on Mogamus Trickery video that 2 maxed is worth it (Hence Mogamu said on his video its not worth it)

I love Your videos Mogamu but Like all Humans You are Wrong Sir but much Love to Mogamu xD

I am quiet happy seeing some Love I expected tons of Hatred and I expect to hear some negative feeds but hey it is what it is

Keep em coming guys xD

Adachi-san arigato senpai xD

You like? I hope you understand English? :D

I Weak English ....sry ;-(

But... I Like Ash!!

よろしく テンノ!! (nice to meet you Tenno) 

This is my Ash Showcase

https://gyazo.com/0d38e64955a551eb1c4dafc1b3d52b7d

My Steam Account

steamcommunity.com/id/midobutyo/ 

Edited by Mido0709

This I like, especially the Teleport suggestion. It's a way to make Teleport have mobility benefits without completely destroying Volt and Zephyr, which is a pretty novel concept in the OPs of Ash rework threads.

Thank You for the support and liking my concept 

My idea may seem tooo OP but when was CC OP? 

Only OP here is adding elemental secondary to Shurikens damage and Bladestorm should benefit from Melee Finisher and Slash damage mods since thats his Damage Archtype (Melee only)

adding all melee mods might be tooo OP but the CC is great, a must have imo

th3 h3ll h4ppened to yoshimitsu now hes like an octopus

I Said The same $hit! xD

He looks crazy asf but real talk His Ultimate isnt a good Bladestorm Concept?

I had a Great Idea for it too idk why I dint add it too the OP

Make Bladestorms Cutscene Interactive.

Listen Close. xD You know how Mesas somewhat of a Cutscene in Peacemaker right? Well in order to Bladestorm You must press Melee to Strike xD

These Mods should Benefit Bladestorms Damage and Attack Speed xD

Atk speed is affected towards Bladestorm

11997973_977772025602678_1437137097_n.jp11994218_977772168935997_643154751_n.jpg11997915_977772752269272_841706330_n.jpg

^^^ArcaneStrike aswell maybe?

11996922_977775118935702_351331047_n.jpg12007217_977775198935694_325393421_n.jpg11999865_977775268935687_1320183970_n.jp11992165_977775395602341_231752457_n.jpg12007146_977775445602336_386439825_n.jpg11998324_977775595602321_2071768486_n.jp

Damage to Bladestorm can be effected by these mod

There are more mods that are Melee damage, slash and finisher damage let me know but i listed a few that I sugguest affect Bladestorms performance in both Damage types (Finisher/Slash), and Attack speed along with Arcane Strike to affect it and Natural Talent also affects its speed currently.

I have used it on Bladestorm since I first started playing Warframe i realized it speeds the animations.

I dnt want to add More Insanely Crazy Damage just enough to scale on Eximus, Bombards, and Heavies.

The animation should be soo much elaborated attacks the slash dash  Omnislash is fine with Teleport and smoke clouds choking enemies.

Maybe the animations should look like Ash/Clones are doing Constant Teleport Spin Attacks that way its not exactly a Slash Dash

After all Spin attacks Heavily Focus on Slash damage and the Spin attack damage may affect the Slash proc damage no?

but he can perform a nice possibility for ashs bladestorm on a single target ^^

True asf!

Yoshimitsu gots it down pack! I know a few other Ninjas that do some Sweet Bladestorms too xD

My personal Favorite starts in 48 seconds but theres also a Combo with NUNCHUCKS!!!

What if Ash didnt have the Hidden Blades and used w.e Melee equiped to Perform Bladestorm like Ryu Hayabusa?

The Hammer Ultimate was like a Jat Kittag x

(The Leap attack style could work on Ospreys, Drones, etc...)

Edited by xLordKogax

I Said The same $hit! xD

He looks crazy asf but real talk His Ultimate isnt a good Bladestorm Concept?

I had a Great Idea for it too idk why I dint add it too the OP

Make Bladestorms Cutscene Interactive.

Listen Close. xD You know how Mesas somewhat of a Cutscene in Peacemaker right? Well in order to Bladestorm You must press Melee to Strike xD

These Mods should Benefit Bladestorms Damage and Attack Speed xD

Atk speed is affected towards Bladestorm

11997973_977772025602678_1437137097_n.jp11994218_977772168935997_643154751_n.jpg11997915_977772752269272_841706330_n.jpg

^^^ArcaneStrike aswell maybe?

11996922_977775118935702_351331047_n.jpg12007217_977775198935694_325393421_n.jpg11999865_977775268935687_1320183970_n.jp11992165_977775395602341_231752457_n.jpg12007146_977775445602336_386439825_n.jpg11998324_977775595602321_2071768486_n.jp

Damage to Bladestorm can be effected by these mod

There are more mods that are Melee damage, slash and finisher damage let me know but i listed a few that I sugguest affect Bladestorms performance in both Damage types (Finisher/Slash), and Attack speed along with Arcane Strike to affect it and Natural Talent also affects its speed currently.

I have used it on Bladestorm since I first started playing Warframe i realized it speeds the animations.

I dnt want to add More Insanely Crazy Damage just enough to scale on Eximus, Bombards, and Heavies.

The animation should be soo much elaborated attacks the slash dash  Omnislash is fine with Teleport and smoke clouds choking enemies.

Maybe the animations should look like Ash/Clones are doing Constant Teleport Spin Attacks that way its not exactly a Slash Dash

After all Spin attacks Heavily Focus on Slash damage and the Spin attack damage may affect the Slash proc damage no?

I like how the interactive feel should be put, but with the way he teleports around so much, you're gonna have to be fast when you mush that button. Lets consider they fix and tweak the "cutscene" and no longer is a cutscene when you can interact, imagine the camera paning out and moving along with you where you teleport, without it been too sudden, just subtle and simple, follows you around to the next target and then you hit the melee button. This is gonna be pretty neat.

Lol but berserker on the Bladestorm? that's gonna be hectic af, furthermore i agree it should be a thing fo the mods to transition into the skill much like exalted blade.

It be simpler if the clones went into the frenzy mode and do what they do currently, and you enter some frenzy mode as well, and use only uour hidden blades, run up to your enemies and attackt them. much ike Hysteria, but i dont know about the skill changing abit too much there.

I like how the interactive feel should be put, but with the way he teleports around so much, you're gonna have to be fast when you mush that button. Lets consider they fix and tweak the "cutscene" and no longer is a cutscene when you can interact, imagine the camera paning out and moving along with you where you teleport, without it been too sudden, just subtle and simple, follows you around to the next target and then you hit the melee button. This is gonna be pretty neat.

Lol but berserker on the Bladestorm? that's gonna be hectic af, furthermore i agree it should be a thing fo the mods to transition into the skill much like exalted blade.

It be simpler if the clones went into the frenzy mode and do what they do currently, and you enter some frenzy mode as well, and use only uour hidden blades, run up to your enemies and attackt them. much ike Hysteria, but i dont know about the skill changing abit too much there.

Thats exactly what I wanted to say about Bad Camera angles.

I figure it being difficult for them to code and design it maybe?

Especially in tight mall Hallways or little rooms right?

I had one concept that some guy said its Stupid but tbh its more for Visual effects but I kinda thought it might also fix Obstacle interferences that dont allow you view of the attacks.

Bladestorms animation Flickers like (Stalker/G3/Zanuka/SyndicateAssassins) Marks on the Targets Ash/Clones are Currently attacking.

I think it kinda emphasizes on the view of the enemies being attacked and gives the effect of Ash Marking enemies for Death.

The enemies not under attack can Choke till allies or Ash/Clones assassinate them.

Another issue is Bosses only recieving only One attack which is pathetic.

Ash should be able to strike them 17 times as sugguested from Wiki info if theres no enemies withing range

31221012.effect.gif

Something with slash effects and fast strikes similar to this.

Picture Pressing E everytime You want to Strike.

Ash could recieve an enemy Tally Mark to count How many enemies You have marked in range and an Enemy Death Counter to keep track of How many You have Killed.

You know a little HuD on the screen somewhere this will show the current enemies Life and how much damage you done each strike.

The Last strike would look good if enemies slice in half and emphasize Gore and Finisher/Slash Archtype to Ashs style

Edited by xLordKogax

Thats exactly what I wanted to say about Bad Camera angles.

I figure it being difficult for them to code and design it maybe?

Especially in tight mall Hallways or little rooms right?

I had one concept that some guy said its Stupid but tbh its more for Visual effects but I kinda thought it might also fix Obstacle interferences that dont allow you view of the attacks.

Bladestorms animation Flickers like (Stalker/G3/Zanuka/SyndicateAssassins) Marks on the Targets Ash/Clones are Currently attacking.

I think it kinda emphasizes on the view of the enemies being attacked and gives the effect of Ash Marking enemies for Death.

The enemies not under attack can Choke till allies or Ash/Clones assassinate them.

Another issue is Bosses only recieving only One attack which is pathetic.

Ash should be able to strike them 17 times as sugguested from Wiki info if theres no enemies withing range

31221012.effect.gif

Something with slash effects and fast strikes similar to this.

Picture Pressing E everytime You want to Strike.

Ash could recieve an enemy Tally Mark to count How many enemies You have marked in range and an Enemy Death Counter to keep track of How many You have Killed.

You know a little HuD on the screen somewhere this will show the current enemies Life and how much damage you done each strike.

The Last strike would look good if enemies slice in half and emphasize Gore and Finisher/Slash Archtype to Ashs style

Tight rooms are so....gah!

BUt wouldnt that visual fx of the flickering lights confuse players most of the time, you think stalker is coming but its just some Ash player doing his ultimate. And i got a question, what happens if i dont press E, will it like skip the enemy or will my clone come handle it itself?

the pressing melee to attack in bladestorm is good but i dont think it's that good as on paper, I agree there should be interaction but in another direction

Lol for the boss having him attacked 17 times, woul dbe worse than killing him in 30 seconds

Edited by LAWD

Tight rooms are so....gah!

BUt wouldnt that visual fx of the flickering lights confuse players most of the time, you think stalker is coming but its just some Ash player doing his ultimate. And i got a question, what happens if i dont press E, will it like skip the enemy or will my clone come handle it itself?

the pressing melee to attack in bladestorm is good but i dont think it's that good as on paper, I agree there should be interaction but in another direction

Lol for the boss having him attacked 17 times, woul dbe worse than killing him in 30 seconds

Well im no developer I wish i could do some rendering for Bladestorm.

Maybe not attacking attacks slower.

If you dont Click for Mesa she doesnt shoot right?

Im not sure what could be done.

The flicker fx should only be on the Targets attacked by Ash/Clones when Allies are marked they Glow in a Red Aura.

It might not effect our awareness since the smoke clouds around those enemies will have Ash's energy colors and only focus on the Attacked enemies.

Idk i hope this can make some sense, it gives Bladestorm that feel of Marking enemies for Death soo this is where My inspiration came from xD

Edited by xLordKogax

31221012.effect.gif

I Love this lil Gif xD

The 17 strikes is what Ash does if theres only one enemy for Ash to Strike, thats why i sugguested it but maybe less since Ash may do formidable damage if Modded right No?

Just throwing out ideas help a Ninjuh out here xD Aye we need some Moderators to come read this why they duckin Ash for? lol

31221012.effect.gif

I Love this lil Gif xD

The 17 strikes is what Ash does if theres only one enemy for Ash to Strike, thats why i sugguested it but maybe less since Ash may do formidable damage if Modded right No?

Just throwing out ideas help a Ninjuh out here xD Aye we need some Moderators to come read this why they duckin Ash for? lol

Lol its a pretty sick GIF xD

lol i can undertsand, just throwing a lil criticism to see how it would work out or thought through it.

I hope hte developers have rad this as well and figured a way to resolve the issues around his skillset. FOrmidable yet underwhelmed

I would agree, your ideas are pretty cool, but givving all of his ability a cc effect is a bit much in my eyes, because ash is one of these nukes in this game, with low cc but high damage. I also having fun playing ash and he really need some fixes in terms of how he works, but i repeat my self, he is one of these nukes.

I really dont want to say that all ur work u have put into this resulted into something stupid, truly it isnt, but in my eyes its too much ;)

*shuriken - damage

*smoke screen - cc

*teleport - cc

*bladestorm - high damage and enemies are cced while attacked

That would be enough cc for a nuke though, just my opinion.

Not all of his abilities would have innate choke clouds, just smoke screen and blade storm. Teleport would have an augment mod that enabled the choke cloud but only after the decoy was melee attacked by an enemy. Its more of a distract and punish move. As enemies will be attracted to Ash's last known position, they will have a decoy they that will burst into a choke cloud once struck and this will enable finisher/stealth damage for Ash's allies. It won't have the same duration as smoke screen but enough to be viable, say maybe half of the max duration.

Great ideas man! i had the same idea for the Shuriken Burst concept, nice to see you have a ref picture for that too. 

can i add something? i was thinking with the new Parkour, Ash could benefit from his teleport ability where, hes able to aim at walls then teleport and auto wall latch on that wall XD. maybe i've said this before lol i can't remember.

I really think Steve should see this, i mean he is an Ash fan himself. It prooves that theres still a lot of creative stuff you can still do with Ash ;)

I think Synergy abilites should have been THE recurring concept for all warframes, i'm surprised that DE is kinda stumbled upon it with Excalibur's rework. Now don't just stop there with Synergy with the 4 warframe abilities. How about Synergy BETWEEN WARFRAME abilities? it is a Co op game right? XD 

NINJA MASTER RACE!

We did not consider this when designing this concept as parkour 2.0 wasn't out yet, but I do love this idea. Using teleport dash, and aiming it at a wall will absolutely enable Ash to automatically wall latch or if timed right, pressing the wall latch key (whether pc or console) would actively let him stick and hold the wall. Combined with the Phantom Teleport Augment mod, this would be very bad@#$!

Great and constructive criticism. Thank you very much! 

Someones Thread blew up my notifications +1

Looks like people are supporting you Kogax. I told you your idea will be successful, jus be positive and have faith.

im sure DE will see it and a mod might leave a comment ;)

We need more people like you on this forum. Thank you for your encouragement!

We did not consider this when designing this concept as parkour 2.0 wasn't out yet, but I do love this idea. Using teleport dash, and aiming it at a wall will absolutely enable Ash to automatically wall latch or if timed right, pressing the wall latch key (whether pc or console) would actively let him stick and hold the wall. Combined with the Phantom Teleport Augment mod, this would be very bad@#$!

Great and constructive criticism. Thank you very much! 

We need more people like you on this forum. Thank you for your encouragement!

Worked a bit together with Koga, we took each the best of our suggestions, the full rework suggestion is out now: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/525900-the-aspect-of-smoke-full-ash-rework-suggestion/