Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot Nerf

TheGreatNicolas

I'll say what I said in another thread.

We go from one extreme of having it be a "mandatory" mod to the other extreme by doubling (tripling for pistols) the ammo consumption for all weapons to get the same amount of dps as before.

Oh stop it you. This is like all the Jat Kittag, Ogris, Penta (etc aoe users and Soma users) out there. The fact that your weapon deals over 6K damage and over 11 in radiation is just dumb. I am glad they are FIXING what was originally a bug.

While its sad, I think the Dark Sector Concept of multishot is better than the Broken ammo multiplier mod it was in this game.

Oh stop it you. This is like all the Jat Kittag, Ogris, Penta (etc aoe users and Soma users) out there. The fact that your weapon deals over 6K damage and over 11 in radiation is just dumb.

The fact that all enemies in the late game are bullet sponges even with the current multishot is just dumb.

Our weapons being too powerful is pretty much the reason why Warframe doesn't have good endgame content right now. It won't really alter the balance of anything at all, since all weapons are being nerfed equally. Multishot also leaves our damage output in the hands of RNG; I shouldn't even have to say why that's bad. Anything that gives Warframe better endgame content is the best possible change that the devs could ever hope to make. 

You won't have to slog through 2 hours of insultingly easy survival/defense before you can reach a real meaty challenge. The less damage you put out, the lower the enemy level you have to reach for a challenge. Game balance breaks down at high levels anyways, with CC spam and high survivability warframes becoming mandatory, so it will be good for endgame balance as well.

With the multishot nerf, Warframe's endgame will improve. I guarantee it.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3