Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Sucks

crazyN00b

It sucks people's blood.

WRmWkVR.jpg

Some people may argue that it's leeching, not sucking and they are not really wrong since it just uses your resources (blood) without giving you anything in exchange but it's doing that by sucking your blood. So it really leeches you but the leeching is result of the fact it sucks your blood.

You have too much time on your hands.

I don't really have big choice of things to do. Seems I'm a bit sick...I puked 3 times already, seems I'm gonna do it some more times. And when I'm thirsty...go drink water after a while I just puke it and I'm thirsy agian...

Edit: 4 times

Edited by crazyN00b

I don't really have big choice of things to do. Seems I'm a bit sick...I puked 3 times already, seems I'm gonna do it some more times. And when I'm thirsty...go drink water after a while I just puke it and I'm thirsy agian...

Uh, have you considered seeing a doctor?

i know that feel, maybe you should rest if you want.

You don't have access to an ER or Urgent care facility?

Also, try one cracker and a mouthful of ginger ale, see how you feel and try it again an hour later if it goes well.

The thing is I'm not in such a bad condition to need ER and I don't really like the idea of walking outside right now...as I said it's a bit late and there's no public transport.

And thanks for the tips...I can't eat anything right now...even crackers, but gonna try the ginger ale.

The thing is I'm not in such a bad condition to need ER and I don't really like the idea of walking outside right now...as I said it's a bit late and there's no public transport.

And thanks for the tips...I can't eat anything right now...even crackers, but gonna try the ginger ale.

Mint helps with upset stomachs as well.  Even mint gum helps sometimes, just make sure it doesn't have too much sugar in it, or mint hard candies.  Ginger is better but I don't think you have any ginger chews on hand.

if you were in my country u'd go to the emergencies in the hospital to wait for at least a minimum of 7hrs for someone to see you. XD