Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Batman: Arkham Knight Fixed!

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/batman-arkham-knight-performance-patch-is-officially-out/

So Batman: Arkham Knight has finally been fixed. The patch has come out, though I wonder if anyone really cares that much about it anymore?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mercy-rule-coming-to-destinys-multiplayer-mode/1100-6430346/

So one of the QoL (Quality of Life) changes coming to Destiny 2.0 and The Taken King is the mercy rule. What it entails is that when one team is so far gone from winning the match, Lord Shaxx (The crucible handler) will call the match off and the rewards will be given out to the teams. 

I love this change, when one team just completely dominates the other with hope for a comeback, it just gets insanely frustrating. 

Of the times I won Crucible matches I'd say that...I lost most of them.

Lol its always like that in the beginning, as you familiarise yourself with maps and learn about how to use teammates as bait you'll get better. Once you have the sharp wit the next step is sharpening your skills. I'm  gonna be online tomorrow, if you catch me join on me. We'll either play trials, elimination, or control with my buds.

Lol its always like that in the beginning, as you familiarise yourself with maps and learn about how to use teammates as bait you'll get better. Once you have the sharp wit the next step is sharpening your skills. I'm  gonna be online tomorrow, if you catch me join on me. We'll either play trials, elimination, or control with my buds.

Maybe, I just built a new PC and I'm getting all the stuff I need on it.

One map I'm very familiar with is on Venus. It's the one map I know I can do good at.