Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Ultimate Question

MechaZone

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes weapons work, AoE abilities work mostly for buffing dmg with abilities. Good examples are Nova's 2 skill bomb, Ember's 1.2. and 3, Frost's 1, 2, and 4, and others like those. Abilities that require an enemy or auto target enemies wont scan Nyx in Absorb as an enemy, so they aren't great. 

Stacking damage on Absorb will be abysmal when you use Magnetic damage though. Something like 10% coverted.

Unsure whether this is Ally and Enemy damage or just Allies. Gone are the days when 2 Nyx's could stack Absorbs.

It has been a month or so since I used her so let me know if it has been updated.

Be careful though because powerful weapons like the brakk or tonkor or whatever drain your energy like crazy even with max power efficiency. I mostly use absorb for the knockdown when I need to re-cast Chaos without getting hit or to get the f*** away when everything around me basically one hits me.

Gotta love Nyx!

TY for awnsering guys. I tried it with the oberon ultimate but that didn't seem to work but indeed when shooting it increased a lot.  Btw to absorb the dmg, does the ally need damage the enemies or does shooting at me work as well

Edited by MechaZone

Be careful though because powerful weapons like the brakk or tonkor or whatever drain your energy like crazy even with max power efficiency. I mostly use absorb for the knockdown when I need to re-cast Chaos without getting hit or to get the f*** away when everything around me basically one hits me.

Gotta love Nyx!

Haha yea know the feeling when doing void missions. Run Chaos Run repeat :p