Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Off-Topic!

TheErebus.

HI! WELCOME TO OFF-TOPIC (Dead Brain Cell Central!)

Now in the Warframe forum, you’re probably used to the serious discussions and arguments of the feedback section and general discussion. Those can get quite annoying right? To see someone say that your favorite frame is “2opDEnerfplz” can get quite aggravating. THAT’S WHY OFF-TOPIC EXISTS!

Hm?
What’s that you say? Who am I and why are spending your precious time reading this completely stupid and useless thread? I’m TheErebus THE GOD-EMPEROR OF OFF-TOPIC (AND WHO EVER SAYS OTHERWISE IS A MEANIE BOBEANIE DON’T LISTEN TO ‘EM.) and that means every thing I say is important. Yes, even my REALLY off-topic threads.

Now what does this wonderful place of pure hell have for you?

WHY ALL SORTS OF THINGS!!!

Threadnaught Prime:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/68805-last-post-wins/

The largest thread in Off-topic (or maybe even the entire forum), it houses the most famous Off-topic users!
Such as utres (Utarious). The…*sigh*

The Princess King.

I OMMITED THE F PART OF THAT TITLE BECAUSE IT IS DISGUSTING.

LegohLegunde (LegoLegend)

The lover of Utres (OR SO I’M TOLD, UTRES JUST KEEPS CHANGING IT EVERYDAY).

RPL (Ravenous Party Librarian):

THE MEAN GREEN FIGHTING MACHI-wait is that right? I don’t even know if this description fits him…HE LIKES TO PARTY AND IS REAL KEWL.

FAKEGHOST333 (Ghost333): NOT A REAL SPOOKY GHOST BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS READ BOOKS AND PLAY CIVILIZATION, NOT LIKE ME WHO SPOOKIFIES EVERYONE.

NOAMOTH (Noamuth): Never trust her.

She is an Octopus. A SCARY OCTOPUS.

*vietnam style flashbacks*

I may not have featured everyone, but this is as much as I can list without going overboard with names.

DAMETRICCAHP (TheMetroCop):
Pick up the can. Now.

ALWAYS LISTEN TO COP. OR ELSE YOU'LL SUFFER A FATE FAR WORSE THAN DEATH...ETERNAL RPing!

There’s also the gaming news threads! These are threads made by ME to inform you all of what is happening in the games industry and SOMETIMES I GET NO NEWS AND I GET BORED.

REALLY EASILY.

Now there is one rule in off-topic... DON’T ASK WHY AN OFF-TOPIC THREAD IS NOT RELATED TO WARFRAME. LEARN THE FORUM SECTIONS AND FEEL THE WRATH OF MY IMAGE.

4aa7e14448a52c63d728e92134132d69.png

If you have any questions about Off-topic, feel free to ask...BUT NOT THAT ONE QUESTION.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

NOAMOTH (Noamuth): Never trust her.

She is an Octopus. A SCARY OCTOPUS.

*vietnam style flashbacks*

I may not have featured everyone, but this is as much as I can list without going overboard with names.

>tfw being vietnamese flashbacks lasted for 19 years cuz born and raised Vietnamese