The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

It's disabled in my region. Cortana is region locked.

Terribly sorry to hear that man. Hopefully Microsoft fixes that pronto. Nothing should be region locked in my opinion.

LOOK AT MY WIFES CUTE LITTLE UPSKIRT.

*tackles VRAM*

How about no. *Dodges the tackle*

We also have chemical warfare and glorious pink snipers.

-Large as Rhino Pic Snip-

See, as I do not watch anime, I am not afflicted with this...disease. No anime character can harm me, as I do not have whatever it is you call a "Waifu".

See, as I do not watch anime, I am not afflicted with this...disease. No anime character can harm me, as I do not have whatever it is you call a "Waifu".

VELOUR IS FROM A VIDEO GAME!

*tapes velour's sexy witch costume upskirt with orange frilled panties to izzatuw's face*

This is a good look for you.

Funny. I don't actually have a waifu either. I'm just contributing.

But you still watch this...Anime, correct?

VELOUR IS FROM A VIDEO GAME!

*tapes velour's sexy witch costume upskirt with orange frilled panties to izzatuw's face*

This is a good look for you.

Video Game or not, it is still of Anime styling.

I watch whatever keeps me entertained. To me what's the big difference if it's live action or animated. End of the day it's not real, why look down on another art form?

It's...Not quite the art form I throw a condescendence for, but rather most of it's character progression and inability to differentiate itself from most overused, recursive plotlines. While the art is something I can respect, I only grew a deep hatred for Anime due to the lack of differentiating plots from one to the next.

It's...Not quite the art form I throw a condescendence for, but rather most of it's character progression and inability to differentiate itself from most overused, recursive plotlines. While the art is something I can respect, I only grew a deep hatred for Anime due to the lack of differentiating plots from one to the next.

Then maybe don't watch all the mainstream anime. I watch maybe 3 episodes and from there I either finish it or ditch it. You can tell straight away if it's just another copy paste, or if it's something unique.

I find all the "project" anime to be quite different from each other. IE Code Geass, Grisaia, Infinite Stratos, etc. They are also better IMO because they usually wrap up in two or three seasons and don't get dragged out resorting to plot armour.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Then maybe don't watch all the mainstream anime. I watch maybe 3 episodes and from there I either finish it or ditch it. You can tell straight away if it's just another copy paste, or if it's something unique.

The last anime(s) I remember watching that were actually relatively good were Soul Eater, and Hellsing Ultimate. It's a shame that things like Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan are surfacing. Really seems to fuel the fire of hatred I have.