The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Ik. I like this arc, they're not winning to hard nor losing too hard either. Seems like a fight of the same level.

Just hoping that Mashima doesn't pull a Bleach, like how

Ichigo pulled that final Getsuga Tenshou form against Aizen and beat his !

since we still don't know what Natsu's little secret weapon is he's saving for Zeref 

Also, I'm still hoping for the day that Mushoku Tensei gets an anime adaptation announced. 

Edited by Nebam

Just hoping that Mashima doesn't pull a Bleach, like how

Ichigo pulled that final Getsuga Tenshou form against Aizen and beat his !

since we still don't know what Natsu's little secret weapon is he's saving for Zeref

Also, I'm still hoping for the day that Mushoku Tensei gets an anime adaptation announced.

Technically that still wasn't enough. You still follow the manga?

Technically that still wasn't enough. You still follow the manga?

Bleach? Yeah. Still feels like Kubo's still gunning it. 

Shunsui(the most Japanese looking dude, with a bamboo hat) finally used his bankai in the most recent chapter though, but it was a cliffhanger so we didn't see anything more.

Possibly. His Shikai's power sorta suggests that since it involves a game of life and death. I think that allies can get caught up in it too, which is why he tried sending his vice captain, that glasses girl, Nanao, away under the guise of her telling her to ttell the others that she'd be with the captain since he tried separating from them.

Edited by Nebam

1st season of To Love-Ru Darkness watched...

I expected worse, since Pharen said he was cringing a lot. Guess he has low tolerance on things like that.

Or there is something really wrong with me...

Ain't no shame, mein. It's possibly one of the best harem/ecchi anime out there, though I'm not sure if that's saying much. lol

gVKJbYx.gif