The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

1st season of To Love-Ru Darkness watched...

I expected worse, since Pharen said he was cringing a lot. Guess he has low tolerance on things like that.

Or there is something really wrong with me...

It's because it gets waay over the top. It's needless fanservice. Look at the first season and compare it to the darkness. Maybe darkness 2 was the bad one, I can't quite remember. But anyway, every single time Rito moves, he end up "falling" into someones underwear. Bearing in mind he has the reflexes that can dodge highly trained assassins and whatnot.

if they provided a syndicate mod that gives additional 200% multishot for an already awesome shotgun then sure.

A shotgun that is already put to shame by a slightly altered one?

Also you're not fooling anyone, trying to sell me a shotgun. I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE:

Claptrapmohawk.jpg

It's because it gets waay over the top. It's needless fanservice. Look at the first season and compare it to the darkness. Maybe darkness 2 was the bad one, I can't quite remember. But anyway, every single time Rito moves, he end up "falling" into someones underwear. Bearing in mind he has the reflexes that can dodge highly trained assassins and whatnot.

I guess you´re right, there IS something really wrong with me...

I guess you´re right, there IS something really wrong with me...

Hey, everyone has there tastes. I just roll my eyes, because I know everytime Rito goes to do something it's gonna end the same way. It's just like Yami said "It seems you no longer obey the laws of physics now", and "The level of this mans sexual harassment is becoming an ability".

Hey, everyone has there tastes. I just roll my eyes, because I know everytime Rito goes to do something it's gonna end the same way. It's just like Yami said "It seems you no longer obey the laws of physics now", and "The level of this mans sexual harassment is becoming an ability".

Gotta admit, I was many times like this...

E0wG9VV.jpg