The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Here are some comments on the video:

Total waste of 23 minutes of my life

For the first minute of this ep i seriously suspected I was on an acid trip

Excalibur needs to go die

anyone who reads comments before watching then SKIP this WTF BS

Watched about 9 minutes of it, got some kind of idea what he is like.

But I still think there has to be worse in the world of anime...

I don't know. I just put up the resources on this console and things start building. Anyways, does Yukari need help with something or should we celebrate?

If that's the case why don't we take a rest? *Reaches into a portal and pulls out Suika* Let me go~! Let me go~!

Edited by Trailgamer5

If I wanted a drink i would've just drank from my gourd! *tips said gourd over her mouth... it's empty.* B-bakana~!! What am I going to drink now!? And here I was thinking you had some to spare. *sigh*

*still holding up his sake bottle, waiting for the two creatures brains in front of them to turn on*

*still holding up his sake bottle, waiting for the two creatures brains in front of them to turn on*

I'll be taking that thank you. *picks up the bottle.* Did you bring sake? A few bottles. *passes the one he's holding to Yukari* Aaaah~ Now I can finally relax~ [size=1]*eye twitch* As if you don't relax all the time...[/size] Yay! Sake!

I'll be taking that thank you. *picks up the bottle.* Did you bring sake? A few bottles. *passes the one he's holding to Yukari* Aaaah~ Now I can finally relax~ *eye twitch* As if you don't relax all the time... Yay! Sake!

*metheria pulls trail away for a moment, and holds a ether dagger to his throat*

Don't take credit for my stuff.

*metheria pulls trail away for a moment, and holds a ether dagger to his throat*

Don't take credit for my stuff.

You best put down that dagger if you don't want to waste those Plastids... Oi! Oi! Cut it out you two! *begins pouring out a cup for herself and Yukari*

*out of no where, velour appears, and runs up to suika and tries to punch her in the face*

YOU COW.

*danmaku instincts activate and dodges the punch* What was that for!? Woah woah... now both Royals are pissed off... a peasant like me has no place in this! Σ(゚ロ゚) STOP! You're going to blow up the shrine again!!!

*danmaku instincts activate and dodges the punch* What was that for!? Woah woah... now both Royals are pissed off... a peasant like me has no place in this! Σ(゚ロ゚) STOP! You're going to blow up the shrine again!!!

I can tell...you're trying to steal him away from me!

*velour is ignoring yukari and reimu*

I can tell...you're trying to steal him away from me!

*velour is ignoring yukari and reimu*

*swings Jat Kittag at Velour, intentionally missing her as a warning* No she's not, you're overreacting! What he said~! If you're going to fight, do it outside. *sips a cup and pours more sake*

*velour transforms*

*metheria walks up behind yukari*

These premises are not going to be safe much longer...

Of course~ How about the mansion? *teleports Meth, Suika, Reimu and herself to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, along with all the Sake.*

So... I never thought I'd get to fight you, mistress Velour... If i'm victorious today, I'll have Lord meth's head next... *Jat Kittag gets even more fired up.*

I don't care about you.

*velour runs off*

Well...

*metheria drinks one entire sake bottle*

I feel lazy.

*metheria lays down on the floor*

*Odonata magic appearing stuff* GET BACK HERE!

*Meanwhile at SDM...* I'll go get more... Remilia's place is awesome as always~ Agreed~ *chugs her gourd*

Edited by Trailgamer5