The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Aww! but she's great for costume parties, or being a body double. She can also ingest a certain person's cooking without becoming violently ill, so she's great for that :P

Not to mention she unintentionally cleans every surface she touches. You just need to keep her away from toxins and large bodies of water, and arid places >_>

-snip-

Yeah I'll admit Highschool DxD was pretty fanservice filled but one of the things I liked is as the show progressed it was there but where you'd expect same with the whole I'll be harem king. At points it was just about this guy who is stupid enough to shorten his life span to save his friends or even go against people leagues above him and NOT win the first time around or win by sheer luck/planning.

Heck I can't wait for some of the parts in the light novels to get animated I wanna see his forbidden trio armor sets.

At least it wasn't Kill La Kill or Highschool of the Dead levels of fan service.

Yeah I'll admit Highschool DxD was pretty fanservice filled but one of the things I liked is as the show progressed it was there but where you'd expect same with the whole I'll be harem king. At points it was just about this guy who is stupid enough to shorten his life span to save his friends or even go against people leagues above him and NOT win the first time around or win by sheer luck/planning.

Heck I can't wait for some of the parts in the light novels to get animated I wanna see his forbidden trio armor sets.

At least it wasn't Kill La Kill or Highschool of the Dead levels of fan service.

The one thing that set DxD apart from a lot of ecchi anime is that the fanservice doesn't really get in the way of the story. I still think TLR Darkness was waaay worse. I gotta admit though, Azazel just sets up the funniest moments in DxD, that season 2 ending... I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

The one thing that set DxD apart from a lot of ecchi anime is that the fanservice doesn't really get in the way of the story. I still think TLR Darkness was waaay worse. I gotta admit though, Azazel just sets up the funniest moments in DxD, that season 2 ending... I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

I wouldn't mind learning dress break.....