The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

I started reading this thread because I didn't know what a waifu was.  I now know much, much more then I should know and now I cannot unlearn these things.  My hat's off to you guys, I have rarely ever encountered such thick, intense, and concentrated directed nerdom in my life.  This thread should be marked as sanity-impairing and a possible threat to public safety.

Thank you.

I started reading this thread because I didn't know what a waifu was.  I now know much, much more then I should know and now I cannot unlearn these things.  My hat's off to you guys, I have rarely ever encountered such thick, intense, and concentrated directed nerdom in my life.  This thread should be marked as sanity-impairing and a possible threat to public safety.

Thank you.

Anytime!

I started reading this thread because I didn't know what a waifu was. I now know much, much more then I should know and now I cannot unlearn these things. My hat's off to you guys, I have rarely ever encountered such thick, intense, and concentrated directed nerdom in my life. This thread should be marked as sanity-impairing and a possible threat to public safety.

Thank you.

Your welcome.... I think.

I started reading this thread because I didn't know what a waifu was. I now know much, much more then I should know and now I cannot unlearn these things. My hat's off to you guys, I have rarely ever encountered such thick, intense, and concentrated directed nerdom in my life. This thread should be marked as sanity-impairing and a possible threat to public safety.

Thank you.

The pleasure is ours~!

Thank you.

And I was the one who started this thread...

tumblr_nt2wan4nEh1s941zco1_400.gif