The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

*turns on cold machine that makes thread 500 degrees below zero as well as start blizzards and hail and breaks it apart frozen solid*

*helps* *shovels the thread into an adamantium sealed trash can and throws into the worlds deepest volcano*

Oh god, they've joined forces.

Yes, this was our plan all along now that we are a team nothing can stop us. Alone I have been enough to cause salt and flame in the Warframe community and I started the Great War of much bloodshed known as Excalibur Umbra In the place known as "General Discussion" and crushed those greedy founders under Excalibur umbras golden fist!!! (no seriously....I disproved many founders twice on the issue of EXCALIBUR UMBRA in well known threads...I'm going up on the third time now, yeah they hate me)....Together we'll be unstoppable!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putin don't get all the waifus

-Lelouch and C.C-

I swear, C.C's eyes in that fanart is bothering the hell outta me. The body types are close enough to Clamp's but the eyes makes me think that's a different character entirely... They're too wide opened. 

I swear, C.C's eyes in that fanart is bothering the hell outta me. The body types are close enough to Clamp's but the eyes makes me think that's a different character entirely... They're too wide opened.

I know, but there's few pictures of the fan art of the two that aren't NSFW.

This one's better, think it might be official artwork:

code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-257-

Edited by Pharen

I know, but there's few pictures of the fan art of the two that aren't NSFW.

This one's better, think it might be official artwork:

-shnip-

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is too.

There's Creayus who's always seemed to be quite the C.C. and Lelouch fan. Her page is a treasure trove

h1PNcTY.png

8sYkKpN.jpg

Aow7pXW.jpg

If you'd like a link to her pixiv:

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=471355

https://twitter.com/ccreayus

Edited by Nebam