The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

So after googling the basic character types of each waifu presented in this therad, I've come to a simple conclusion. Doppel is best. Hands down. Why? Doppel can turn into literally anything. I don't have a waifu, but if forced to choose, I think the "all of the above" option would be the best, especially with such a variety of likes in this thread, perhaps we can come to a peaceful resolve. 

281.png

Side Note; Do you realize how much you could just completely mindfreak people with a shape changing girlfriend? Like how many people you could mess with, how many impossible impersonations you could pull off? Think about it. You could walk into a museum with Hitler, and everyone would loose their S#&$. You could have her impersonate the president or any leader of any nation and learn literally anything you wanted to. You could walk the streets of Rome or Italy, and have Cerberus strutting behind you.

Edited by IrishDogma

So after googling the basic character types of each waifu presented in this therad, I've come to a simple conclusion. Doppel is best. Hands down. Why? Doppel can turn into literally anything. I don't have a waifu, but if forced to choose, I think the "all of the above" option would be the best, especially with such a variety of likes in this thread, perhaps we can come to a peaceful resolve. 

281.png

Side Note; Do you realize how much you could just completely mindfreak people with a shape changing girlfriend? Like how many people you could mess with, how many impossible impersonations you could pull off? Think about it. You could walk into a museum with Hitler, and everyone would loose their S#&$. You could have her impersonate the president or any leader of any nation and learn literally anything you wanted to. You could walk the streets of Rome or Italy, and have Cerberus strutting behind you.

I hope she is bulletproof, many people wouldn't like to see hitler or well...a giant three headed hellhound roaming the streets.

I hope she is bulletproof, many people wouldn't like to see hitler or well...a giant three headed hellhound roaming the streets.

Fair point. I don't think I'd let it get that far. If I stay out of America, then I'd avoid any self righteous vigilante gunning down something he or she doesn't like. I was thinking more of a "quick glimpse" of the impossible kind of thing. Maybe just, walk down a street, turn the corner and vanish? I mean there's tons of other variables, obviously. I was just throwing the idea out there. Maybe something to keep all the nutjobs who believe in crytipds and stuff on edge? I just want to screw with the world man. Poke it with a stick and see what happens. 

Edited by IrishDogma

Fair point. I don't think I'd let it get that far. If I stay out of America, then I'd avoid any self righteous vigilante gunning down something he or she doesn't like. I was thinking more of a "quick glimpse" of the impossible kind of thing. Maybe just, walk down a street, turn the corner and vanish? I mean there's tons of other variables, obviously. I was just throwing the idea out there. Maybe something to keep all the nutjobs who believe in crytipds and stuff on edge? I just want to screw with the world man. Poke it with a stick and see what happens. 

Make her turn into Jesus while walking into a church. Then let her turn into some demon

Sounds fun...but remember if you poke the world with a stick to much it will revolt and bite stick off along with your hand...I know from personal experience.

Make her turn into Jesus while walking into a church. Then let her turn into some demon

But we've never seen the real Jesus only the fake white Jesus.

Sounds fun...but remember if you poke the world with a stick to much it will revolt and bite stick off along with your hand...I know from personal experience.

But we've never seen the real Jesus only the fake white Jesus.

Yeah, but since people believe in white Jesus let her turn into that.

*facepalms* This is why people stereotype Christians.....some of us don't even read our own book.

PREACH. If I remember what a recent study said correctly, the scriptures say something about him looking un-assuming or normal so what he said  would be all the more bombastic. Unfortunately most of what many people blindly accept about the guy is what they see in paintings from mid-evil times. But we best not get off on that rabbit trail too much. Faith/Religios conversations are a 8 oz cocktail of gas and lighter fluid 3 feet from a burning pine tree. 

I know from personal experience.

What? Did you try to nuke canada or something?

Edited by IrishDogma