Arcane_Intelligence

*wanted to try some JRPG, since haven´t played barely any of them*

*bought Hyperdimension Neptunia from Steam sales*

*thought it as a joke*

*ends up enjoying it*

*buys rest of the series, including DLCs*

One of the favourite quotes so far:

"It´s dangerous to go alone. Take Nep!"

My favorite is probably when Uni--the PSP character--addresses the player and points out they're technically holding her while playing the game (it's a port of a vita game).

The game's no stranger to breaking the 4th wall, but that one really caught me off guard.

I've kinda wanted to try one of those games...

I have a friend who's been bugging my to try it for years. I finally caved when it came on sale for dirt cheap around Christmas. Ended up loving it.

Not sure why I doubted his judgement, as he's also the guy who introduced me to Phoenix Wright and 999, which ended up being some of my favorite games ever.

*wanted to try some JRPG, since haven´t played barely any of them*

*bought Hyperdimension Neptunia from Steam sales*

*thought it as a joke*

*ends up enjoying it*

*buys rest of the series, including DLCs*

One of the favourite quotes so far:

"It´s dangerous to go alone. Take Nep!"

It really is. Even non-weeb players have enjoyed it. The story is mediocre at best in the games, but the characters really make the games. 

Probably one of the better parody games out there. And I had never understood why Plutia was such a popular character, but I finally understood when I played Re;Birth 3. I've gotten quite a few laughs out of her. 

It really is. Even non-weeb players have enjoyed it. The story is mediocre at best in the games, but the characters really make the games

Probably one of the better parody games out there. And I had never understood why Plutia was such a popular character, but I finally understood when I played Re;Birth 3. I've gotten quite a few laughs out of her. 

You're not saying what I think you're saying. Are you?