The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Is the Akame ga Kill anime good?

I just recently watched it, didn´t like it that much (except music).

Honestly, I found it plain boring.

The protagonist is whiny in the extreme, and all the other characters are introduced, left alive for a few episodes, then focused on and killed promptly like clockwork.

The moment you realize that every character is going to die three to five episodes after being introduced, it just gets tedious. On top of that, none of them are that interesting or likable.

Yeah, basically my reason why I didn´t like it. Pretty much everyone got butchered way or another.

For example:

-spoiler alert-

Coro_biting_Sheele%27s_body_apart.gif

Watch shimoseta or seitokai yakuindomo

I watched Shimoneta for lolz. It´s... unique.

How is this thread still going?

Seriously lol Any anime related thread usually dies within a few hours.

Is the Akame ga Kill anime good?

It's alright. I say it focuses a lot on shock value, what with the deaths of a lot of characters.

The anime also has an original ending. The manga is slightly better but both start gradually getting worse as they progress 

Seriously lol Any anime related thread usually dies within a few hours.

It's alright. I say it focuses a lot on shock value, what with the deaths of a lot of characters.

The anime also has an original ending. The manga is slightly better but both start gradually getting worse as they progress

Eh. Idm killing off characters but seeing how Schere kinda just died from something that was somewhat cheap... Nah.