The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

11910101_1646350765647946_415823107_n.jp

I am probably gonna regret watching all the episodes...

Well to be honest, I watched one of the "uncensored" episodes and it's nowhere near as bad as I thought, the images are just a little more detailed. People made out like it was way worse, like it was full blown hentai. Unless there's an even worse version out there somewhere.

Well to be honest, I watched one of the "uncensored" episodes and it's nowhere near as bad as I thought, the images are just a little more detailed. People made out like it was way worse, like it was full blown hentai. Unless there's an even worse version out there somewhere.

I think most stuff aren´t bad, but don´t know what to expect when Suu comes in.

Maybe it´s gonna be fine...

I think most stuff aren´t bad, but don´t know what to expect when Suu comes in.

Maybe it´s gonna be fine...

Well suu only has two dodgey episodes so far, the mero intro, and the scylla episode. Aside from those and Miias mother episode it seems reasonably tame. But yeah, the scylla epsiode, probably wont be made into an anime, or will be rewritten or have a lot of stuff cut out, it is faaaar from tame.

Well suu only has two dodgey episodes so far, the mero intro, and the scylla episode. Aside from those and Miias mother episode it seems reasonably tame. But yeah, the scylla epsiode, probably wont be made into an anime, or will be rewritten or have a lot of stuff cut out, it is faaaar from tame.

9db.png

Ugh, no idea how some stuff could be made into anime (if they ever gonna make another season).

But gotta keep positive mind. It might not be so bad.