The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

*grabs WWII helmet and gets behind a barricade* Alright boys we might see some hellfire tonight. O'Brien let go of that dynamite bef....well guess we lost O'Brien. He was a OK man and a great meatshield.

You gotta grab your popcorn man. It's the best way to watch a war.

oooh really? 1) she isnt as trashy as your snake, 2) she's both pretty and cute and 3) She's kind of psychotic and playful

-snip-

At least Miia isn´t centuries old little psychotic gothic lolita ready to chop people´s heads off whenever she feels like it.

A war is about to ensue, and this time, it doesn't involve me.

Vote_665f93_5653010.png

At least Miia isn´t centuries old little psychotic gothic lolita ready to chop people´s heads off whenever she feels like it.

Vote_665f93_5653010.png

Rory doesnt chop people's heads for no reason! She just joins the battlefield and kills soldiers on both sides because she feels antsy! She doesnt harm civilians! I swear!

WaFab75.gif

Rory doesnt chop people's heads for no reason! She just joins the battlefield and kills soldiers on both sides because she feels antsy! She doesnt harm civilians! I swear!

WaFab75.gif

Got no idea what's really going on in that picture besides for someone being thrown a far distance with an axe that's almost 2x the size of that girl.