The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

They would.

Otherwise I'd kill them all.

Almost 10,000 posts and he expects fictional representation of the cliche oversexualized woman, the type which you absolutely never leave in a room together, to not start a fight?

I'll grab my popcorn.

There is absolutely none.

Maaayyybeee with Cass's ripped jeans but that'd be nitpicking.

And the cleanliness and apparent makeup and the such in an apocalyptic setting. I'm calling BS oversexualization on those grounds alone.

Eileen fits the dark, mysterious stranger trope, rife in all sorts of genre, and is absolutely a fetish thing.

As for Priscilla (dark souls?), long, figure hugging robes covering most of her body, revealing her bare feet (another big fetish), implying that she is wearing nothing but the dress. Oh, and she's an animal girl?

Edited by Kthal

And the cleanliness and apparent makeup and the such in an apocalyptic setting. I'm calling BS oversexualization on those grounds alone.

Eileen fits the dark, mysterious stranger trope, rife in all sorts of genre, and is absolutely a fetish thing.

As for Cass (not sure on source, I think that's your third image), long, figure hugging robes covering most of her body, revealing her bare feet (another big fetish), implying that she is wearing nothing but the dress.

I think your definition on oversexualization is out of wack. 

Like really? 

"OH IT'S A FETISH THING, THAT MEANS IT'S OVERSEXUALIZED"

Like really?

You mixed up Cass and Priscilla. 

Because there are no such things as Showers in Fallout, especially not in a NCR outpost. 

Nope, none at all.

THAT IS NOT OVERSEXUALIZATION.

This is nitpicking. Like, extreme nitpicking

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

I think your definition on oversexualization is out of wack. 

Like really? 

"OH IT'S A FETISH THING, THAT MEANS IT'S OVERSEXUALIZED"

Like really?

You mixed up Cass and Priscilla. 

Because there are no such things as Showers in Fallout, especially not in a NCR outpost. 

Nope, none at all.

THAT IS NOT OVERSEXUALIZATION.

This is nitpicking. Like, extreme nitpicking

Everything is in the details, and a lot of small details make up a bigger picture.

And the perfect makup, freshly trimmed hair, absence of dust and girme in an apocalyptic wasteland is not a small detail.

Also, a little more research, is Priscilla actually wearing anything, or she just naked and very hairy?