The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

I just play the games. Fights are different but story line is more or less the same.

You can hardly say Naruto trains for his power ups, he just gets overly emotional than a stronger 9 tails mode.

True, I quite enjoyed ultimate ninja storm. I know very little about the characters, but IMO that's how a fighting game should be made, properly balanced with full movement in a decent sized arena. The controls are good too. I hate sidescrolling fighting games like Tekken and Street fighter, it was fine in the 90s when held back by technical limitations but now it's just lazy. But I suppose it's like what the disgaea dev said. Why change our game to invite new fans that don't exist when we could potentially lose the ones we have now.

-snip-

That's kinda a good thing... For me.

Wait it'a a full on ecchi?

It's categorised as that, but there is close to no ecchi in the whole anime, there are I think 5 or 6 dodgy scenes in the whole thing, but it's not like most where it's in your face and shoved down your throat, in this it's more like, wtf are you doing?

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Uhh Mortal Kombat?

I wouldn't call it really balanced.

*X player uses fireball jutsu*

*Y player uses Chidori*

*Y player takes damage*

In terms of game mechanics they should have just cancelled each other out.

Awakenings are broken to some extent.

Uhh Mortal Kombat?

I wouldn't call it really balanced.

*X player uses fireball jutsu*

*Y player uses Chidori*

*Y player takes damage*

In terms of game mechanics they should have just cancelled each other out.

Awakenings are broken to some extent.

Well to be honest, all attacks in the game have types attached to them, some attacks cancel others, some will succeed depending on range, some can be dodged, some can be blocked, etc. It's actually really well balanced, you just have to learn what attributes are attached to each attack and how to deal with them. A friend of mine no lifed the game for months and just messed with me, I couldn't land a single hit on him because he learned all the advanced breakouts and blocks.

I somehow got involved into watching an episode of Aika Zero.

That anime is all panty shots.

Cant be as bad as to love ru darkness, that anime is panty shots, dodgy scenes and full on hentai.

It's a ranged type, you have to keep moving to avoid. It can't be dodged.

Can't really argue if the person chakra dashes to you.

It's still pretty bad considering you have 4 substitutes before they run out. It's like using a breaker in MK but the person can still continue his main combo.

Can't really argue if the person chakra dashes to you.

It's still pretty bad considering you have 4 substitutes before they run out. It's like using a breaker in MK but the person can still continue his main combo.

There are other actions you can do to block techniques than just using substitute. The advanced moves can likely be learned somewhere but like the some of the special moves they aren't fully mentioned anywhere in game.

YOU MUST MOVE ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET.

YOU ARE A FREE MAN

I'm free you say?

grisaia-no-rakuen-ep3.jpg

What have you done erebish? What have you unleashed upon the world?

There are other actions you can do to block techniques than just using substitute. The advanced moves can likely be learned somewhere but like the some of the special moves they aren't fully mentioned anywhere in game.

I'm free you say?

grisaia-no-rakuen-ep3.jpg

What have you done erebish? What have you unleashed upon the world?

Hell on earth

I'm talking about the normal hit hit hit combos.

Madara's one still hits you even after substituting behind him.

Yeah, and you can break out with counters, almost every attack has a counter, the ones that don't generally have a charge up or a max range to them.

Who here has the most waifus?

Didn't you have like 6 or something, I'd say you have the most.

Yeah, and you can break out with counters, almost every attack has a counter, the ones that don't generally have a charge up or a max range to them.

Didn't you have like 6 or something, I'd say you have the most.

Sakuya, Umaru, Panty, Rory, Yang... close enough. But I feel like Erebus has more