The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage Rework Is Coming

immolator1001

Unless this comes with scaling overhaul and ammo overhaul all we'll get is another half-measure, bandaind, non-solution that we got many times before.

And when the dust clears there will still be new meta, new top dogs and new optimal/required builds. Those who like quirky builds are already using them in this system and those who don't will remain unaffected by the new "choices". Is this all worth the inevitable clusterfuck this will cause? Imho... no. But we'll see.

Maybe we'll get a period of great melee resurgence where people will use that while gun stats flail wildly from patch to patch.

In the end though I'll probably be playing Fallout 4 so why do I even care?

Edited by LocoWithGun

assuming it really is *the majority*

Hit the nail on the head.  The danger in listening when the forums explode into rage is that there is no indication of if the sentiment is shared by the majority of players.  It's a vocal minority, and a salty one at that.

I hope that they take the feedback, including the raging, and consider it alongside their own vision.  If they ever start just doing what the forum-base wants the game will be done for.

I just hope this wont delay U18 ._.

Hit the nail on the head.  The danger in listening when the forums explode into rage is that there is no indication of if the sentiment is shared by the majority of players.  It's a vocal minority, and a salty one at that.

I hope that they take the feedback, including the raging, and consider it alongside their own vision.  If they ever start just doing what the forum-base wants the game will be done for.

Yea DE really needs to be careful when listening to the community. I saw some devs making bad decisions because of community uproar.

Edited by CruelMaiden

Yeah one tweet about a deeper look. MUST MEAN ITS CONFIRMED THAT A DAMAGE REWORK IS COMING. How come i cant use /ignore on the forums?

All this multi shot feedback has lead to a deeper dive on weapon levelling and required mods. Time to face some of the demons. #warframe

@GooseDE Are you going to do multiple changes at once with this? I.E. armor scaling/serration/general weapon damage? Do it all in one go.

@HarryMartone nuclear bomb

Ya sounds pretty minor tbh.