The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Spoiler

HKHOleG.png

I did a AU Mistress last year i think, where i pondered her appearance were she in Grineer ranks instead. I returned to that Faction-shift idea today with another angle: If she were with the Tenno:

Spoiler

Now by Tenno, i mean any serving under Lotus/ behalf of Tenno. I imagine Mistress as one of the ancient pseudo-Tenno, similar to Lotus and Teshin, instead of just some lady that decided to join them in this century.

She works straight under Lotus, looking after newly emerged Tenno and makes sure they get their powers and memory back properly so they can serve in the fields without running into walls like newborn calves or zapping team-mates too much.

Mistress doesn't guide Tenno during missions like Lotus, or keep their combat skills up like Teshin in the Conclave, but instead concentrates on keeping them agile and victorious in any environment. Her area inside Relay would be a place where she sends players to complete various obstacle courses, agility missions and treasure hunts, all to make sure that they are capable handling any Tileset.

Of course she would refer to players with plant wordings, like sprouts for newly wakened ones or weeds for ones she does not find pleasing. Her "prized garden"  is her way of referring to a group of Tenno that have gotten highest points in her training.

Mistress would, yes, still be Darvo's mother. Because the idea of Frohd Bek meeting any AU of her and going "yes. This" is too hilarious for me to pass up.

Edited by evergreenmind

3 hours ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

MYE EYYYESSS ZA SPOILERZ ARE OPPENNN,!! Is the titty sprinkles face from the guy who said aliens?

Yeah those spoilers exploded many months ago and i don't know how to fix them, they just don't stay closed. I think i gotta remake the entire thing ... once i manage to pull some free time for that out of some orifice.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix it ... Help. Please. pls.

I ... think it was from that? At least the hand pose? Not sure? That piece is like over a year old now and i have the memory of a Orokin goldfish.

(Piece in question for those who don't wanna look it up themeselves XOXO)

Spoiler

eihspE3.png

20 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

Yeah those spoilers exploded many months ago and i don't know how to fix them, they just don't stay closed. I think i gotta remake the entire thing ... once i manage to pull some free time for that out of some orifice.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix it ... Help. Please. pls.

I ... think it was from that? At least the hand pose? Not sure? That piece is like over a year old now and i have the memory of a Orokin goldfish.

(Piece in question for those who don't wanna look it up themeselves XOXO)

Reveal hidden contents

eihspE3.png

There is no workaround. The spoiler code in your post was "damaged" by the forum migration to new system.

You have to delete the spoiler and make a new one.

42 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

There is no workaround. The spoiler code in your post was "damaged" by the forum migration to new system.

You have to delete the spoiler and make a new one.

So i need to redo all spoilers in there? 

I guess the forum migration being the reason makes sense. I noticed, at least in one point, that "newer" spoilers worked while "older" were spread-eagled over the thread.

Thank you for this info. I really need to find time now to go through the whole gallery.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 9:43 AM, evergreenmind said:
  Reveal hidden contents

HKHOleG.png

I did a AU Mistress last year i think, where i pondered her appearance were she in Grineer ranks instead. I returned to that Faction-shift idea today with another angle: If she were with the Tenno:

Reveal hidden contents

Now by Tenno, i mean any serving under Lotus/ behalf of Tenno. I imagine Mistress as one of the ancient pseudo-Tenno, similar to Lotus and Teshin, instead of just some lady that decided to join them in this century.

She works straight under Lotus, looking after newly emerged Tenno and makes sure they get their powers and memory back properly so they can serve in the fields without running into walls like newborn calves or zapping team-mates too much.

Mistress doesn't guide Tenno during missions like Lotus, or keep their combat skills up like Teshin in the Conclave, but instead concentrates on keeping them agile and victorious in any environment. Her area inside Relay would be a place where she sends players to complete various obstacle courses, agility missions and treasure hunts, all to make sure that they are capable handling any Tileset.

Of course she would refer to players with plant wordings, like sprouts for newly wakened ones or weeds for ones she does not find pleasing. Her "prized garden"  is her way of referring to a group of Tenno that have gotten highest points in her training.

Mistress would, yes, still be Darvo's mother. Because the idea of Frohd Bek meeting any AU of her and going "yes. This" is too hilarious for me to pass up.

Perfect image and Tenno faction role, I'd say.

Would she get along more with the Lotus or Teshin? Or would she have respect for both? Getting a school faculty vibe thinking of the three of them together. Pretty cool.

All that is left is Infested and original Orokin Asimina, I think.

2 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

So i need to redo all spoilers in there? 

I guess the forum migration being the reason makes sense. I noticed, at least in one point, that "newer" spoilers worked while "older" were spread-eagled over the thread.

Thank you for this info. I really need to find time now to go through the whole gallery.

I just redid all of mine for one of two broken topics. (In one, spoilers are all open. In the other topic, one spoiler cannibalized all the others. That last one is the one I fixed.)

Instead of copying it all  to a text doc like usual, I cut the text and images out of each spoiler, one by one or in a batch per spoiler, and pasted it ABOVE all the spoilers...

Nevermind I can't explain well. I'll show ya later.

13 minutes ago, Drakeardian said:

Does Asimina have hair under her headwear?

I should think so. Here is an earlier bust of her with hair.

VHuLdg0.png

This profile is in the first post, as well as in another image (also on the first post) with Asimina as a young mother with toddler Darvo.

Edited by Rhekemi

Oh, I forgot that one.

I don't think there are any Asimina and family pics I don't like.

Something I think you capture beautifully, that many artists miss, is the essence of her life as a person and as a woman across different ages, moods--we get Mom Asi, concerned Asi, sexy Asi, angry Asi (in various flavors), in-love Asi, serious Asi, wige Asi, business Asi, amused Asi, not amused Asi--all of it.

She's not a caricature, but a character. She's rendered as a near to a real person that way and I think both artists and writers should strive for that. To capture an approximated reality in the people they create. It makes your readers and viewers care.

Many artists and writers might only be able to capture the fantasy of an original fan piece. Or some exaggerated style. Sometimes that is actually perfect, and I love the over-the-top stuff. Sometimes I don't.

But I think there is a lesson to be learned from artists like you in making a piece feel real.

You crap on your old art a lot, and I find it funny, but it's like I told another favorite artist in the WF community about his old work: the style and technique may be old, but the spirit and essence of your work is the same.

It's both a product of the way you see and recreate the world, and your careful or subconscious observation of it. It's a gift, and it's studying and practicing your craft.

It's why I like every Asimina image.

Edited by Rhekemi

Oh, I forgot that one.

I don't think there are any Asimina and family pics I don't like.

Something I think you capture beautifully, that many artists miss, is the essence of her life as a person and as a woman across different ages, moods--we get Mom Asi, concerned Asi, sexy Asi, angry Asi (in various flavors), in-love Asi, serious Asi, amused Asi, not amused Asi--all of it.

She's not a caricature, but a character. She's rendered as a near to a real person that way and I think both artists and writers should strive for that. To capture an approximated reality in the people they create. It makes your readers and viewers care.

Many artists and writers might only be able to capture the fantasy of an original fan piece. Or some exaggerated style. Sometimes that is actually perfect, and I love the over-the-top stuff. Sometimes I don't.

But I think there is a lesson to be learned from artists like you in making a piece feel real.

You crap on your old art a lot, and I find it funny, but it's like I told another favorite artist in the WF community about his old work: the style and technique may be old, but the spirit and essence of your work is the same.

It's both a product of the way you see and recreate the world, and your careful or subconscious observation of it. It's a gift, and it's studying and practicing your craft.

It's why I like every Asimina image.

Wow. Thanks. I never really "try" making her lifeful (idk if that's the word), i just try making stuff that i like and what others might find entertaining.

"Family pics" reminds me, i need to do an actual family portrait of the three, haven't done that kinda thing yet. Something official-looking to hang into the living room...

And once i finish this years Halloweens piece we get Insane Asi to add into the mix.

11 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

Wow. Thanks. I never really "try" making her lifeful (idk if that's the word), i just try making stuff that i like and what others might find entertaining.

You do know not even trying makes it more impressive, right? Okay. 

And yeah, I meant Asi by herself, Asi with family, all of it. I like how it tells a story reflective of a character with depth. I'll keep quiet now.

Hmmm

So i was left staring at that previous bare headed pic of Mistress, and i decided to do a quick study using it to determine what she might have looked as a younger lady. More precisely around the age she met the old wheeze breath-future husband-bane of her existence Frohd Bek.

Let's see now, lil' erasing here, some more colors there and -

KV1AyfW.png

... I can see why Bek was so keen on the idea of marriage. she looks very .. profitable.

?Happy Halloween 2016!?

I prepared a slightly ... gruesome holiday piece for this, but because i am not fully aware on what kinda content i am allowed to show here without getting a warning. you lovelies need to settle into a link.

Mother’s love

bright red in color

it overflows with joy

when their child returns home

Link to piece     

Blood and minor gore warning

Edited by evergreenmind
the formatting is from Void in this ...

It works depending on how you interpret it.

It feels incredibly sad, too.

My interpretation. Don't click if you haven't viewed the link/pic:

Seems like some ruthless Corpus, Nako Xol for instance, finally caught up with Darvo.

His severed head was all they found.

Asimina told them not to clean it up, but to bring it as they found him. So she could see what they did to her baby.

The Corpus who murdered him will be dead before the week's over, or in several years time--depending on how Asimina feels about imprisonment and torture.

Not exactly sure where the Tenno who let him die should hide. Maybe climb back on into the Void.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Rhekemi

26 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

It works depending on how you interpret it.

It feels incredibly sad, too.

My interpretation. Don't click if you haven't viewed the link/pic:

Reveal hidden contents

Seems like some ruthless Corpus, Nako Xol for instance, finally caught up with Darvo.

His severed head was all they found.

Asimina told them not to clean it up, but to bring it as they found him. So she could see what they did to her baby.

The Corpus who murdered him will be dead before the week's over, or in several years time--depending on how Asimina feels about imprisonment and torture.

Not exactly sure where the Tenno who let him die should hide. Maybe climb back on into the Void.

[/spoiler]

I didn't have any particular scenario in mind for this, so it's nice to hear what other's think of it.

I did wish to make her grin more wider to drive across that she might have lost the little string of sanity she had left, but i felt like that would'ave made it seem like she did ... this. Which you know, was not my idea, but if that's someone's interpretation of this, neat! Let me hear about that! 

I imagine a squad of Tenno panickingly scrambling to a Void portal. The Corpus responsible possibly following very quickly behind them.

It's no use, you can't run from Mistress.

Edited by evergreenmind

I felt like the grin was fine as is, but even if you made it wider, the tears may have balanced it out.

I think she'd want answers, to know who she's going to make suffer.

An epic boardroom battle would ensue as members question her pursuit of vengeance, justice.

Hubby and Asi would have a few fights at home about how far she's going in her pursuit. DRAMA. DISHES THROWN AT HEADS.

Hubby will uncover that many members stood to gain with Darvo's death, and fully side with Asimina, who knew she was right all along.

Heads begin to roll as she goes on a warpath with unlimited resources.

Even though many different corporations and Corpus board members were involved, Anyo Corp operatives carried out the actual killing.

Considering Nako Xol (I've decided it was him and his brother and some acolytes) is so full of himself he wears interception points for armor, I think he wouldn't listen when his comrades tell him to hide or run.

Which will force his brother to stay.

Unfortunately, that mean Asimina will probably make Nako watch his brother die.

Nako dies last.

Unsure how the Lotus will deal with Asimina's Tenno hunt for those responsible, but I imagine that the conflicts (both of interest, verbal and physical) between Asimina's forces and the Lotus' Tenno would escalate into the Lotus simply vowing to keep hiding and moving those Tenno around the system.

Eventually even that doesn't work and that squad of Tenno is put back into cryosleep and stasis (frames and operators) to keep them safe.

Years and years later, Asimina finds them, somehow, and as she poises her blade to strike, she realizes, looking at the Tenno operators asleep, that they were someone's children too--that they are now the Lotus' children.

I'd end it there. Ambiguous as to whether she kills them or not.

Edited by Rhekemi

On 25/10/2016 at 9:00 PM, evergreenmind said:

I did wish to make her grin more wider to drive across that she might have lost the little string of sanity she had left, but i felt like that would'ave made it seem like she did ... this. Which you know, was not my idea, but if that's someone's interpretation of this, neat! Let me hear about that! 

Truth be told, my first thought upon seeing the pic was that it somewhat reminds me of that painting of Ivan the Terrible and his son... I wouldn't believe for a second Asi would lose her mind to that point, though.

Oh, and I think that looks like a Grineer butcher's job to me, not Corpus! When in doubt, blame it on the dogs, or something.

3 hours ago, MartianJellyfish said:

Truth be told, my first thought upon seeing the pic was that it somewhat reminds me of that painting of Ivan the Terrible and his son... I wouldn't believe for a second Asi would lose her mind to that point, though.

Oh, and I think that looks like a Grineer butcher's job to me, not Corpus! When in doubt, blame it on the dogs, or something.

Ooh yes, Grineer are a good possibility too!

This is what happens when you try to nick "merchandise" from a Fomorian.

On 10/26/2016 at 0:18 AM, evergreenmind said:

?Happy Halloween 2016!?

I prepared a slightly ... gruesome holiday piece for this, but because i am not fully aware on what kinda content i am allowed to show here without getting a warning. you lovelies need to settle into a link.

Mother’s love

bright red in color

it overflows with joy

when their child returns home

Link to piece     

Blood and minor gore warning

Since this game is centered around blood and gore, I don't see how and why people would flip out over a tiny pinch of violence.

Just now, heskaroid said:

Yeeeaah but...you just seem to casually put those drawing of Asimina's night clothings...even tho that's like a long time ago.

Yeah that was long time ago, and even then i was sweating over the rules ... even more than now since i was new here.

I know more or less now what is the limit in that kinda art, and i don't add those too much here. My Tumblr blog might be different, though i keep everything SFW. In example nothing from my "special" Mistress folder makes it online for ... reasons. 

However more violent content is still rather blurry with me, since i haven't posted those a lot. I know for certain that one piece i have is too "violent" to post, but anything below that is hmmmm.

If it were only blood, i would post it, but the dismembering nature of this image felt too much.