The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Simulor Could Use A Nerf To The Alt Fire Blast.

RIOT

i think pvp just need remove all kinds of explose weapon. Cus users don't even aim.

as long as they are not overpowered they are fine because even though they have aoe most of them now take a while to kill

That's...that's the point...it's low and easy aimed damage. Remove the magnetic proc and probably the headshot damage and it's perfect.

I wonder how this community is going to respond when they put the Ignis in.

Agreed, remove magnetic proc 

reducing the shield by the mag proc is fine, reducing energy by the proc is fine as well. but taking all the energy and adding that blurry screen is not. That weapon is somewhat not counterable. It force you to run away until you have clear sight again.

• Fixed AoE damage counting towards earning a ‘headshot’.

This was on 17.3.0, so yeah these weapons already got a nerf, from the Ignis to the Simulor.

This means too that now there's an even bigger advantage to the Tonkor compared to all the other explosive weapons, nice balancing patch DE.

• Fixed AoE damage counting towards earning a ‘headshot’.

This was on 17.3.0, so yeah these weapons already got a nerf, from the Ignis to the Simulor.

something of note that I have seen since I've been toying with the snyoid simulor in PvP.

every shot has been yellow, so I have a feeling this bug may not have been fixed or only fixed in PvE.

Edited by RIOTx

In addition why does it do magnetic damage and electricity damage when you do the alt blast? I think, if It only does magnetic damage when you stack the balls to create the vortex, but not when you let the single balls explode, it would be quite balanced. As hitting someone by stacking is quite hard to pull off. I wouldn't even mind if it has the same AoE range as now.

Edited by Boltwin

something of note that I have seen since I've been toying with the snyoid simulor in PvP.

every shot has been yellow, so I have a feeling this bug may not have been fixed or only fixed in PvE.

In PvE, the weapon still headshots on pretty much every hit. Some - myself included - have speculated that the wording in the bugfix implies AoE headshots were removed only from the statistics at the end of the game. AoE headshots work just fine on other weapons as well.

I'm giving PvP a break at the moment, but I have a loadout that I only use when the teams are very unbalanced - skill or numbers wise - and the opposing side takes advantage of it by moving together as a team. I consider it pretty cheap and boring - not much skill involved - so I rarely play it. Saryn + Simulor + Glaive Prime. As long as you're decent at Parkour 2.0, you'll inflict a lot of misery.