Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Skin

crackbeard

Id like an ash skin that looks like the predator with space dreads and wristblades please and thank you.

Tbh I will say this cuz it really doesnt make sense

The wrist blades and Bladestorms Backstab animation doesnt make sense.

Think about it, how the hell do you do a Reverse back stab when you have blades in your wrist? (Look at the flick of the wrist?) lol

Seriously, in order to Logically perform a Reverse Back stab you have to be holding a sword/dagger reverse style 

Hers an example:

11999323_979096888803525_771445510_o.jpg

Loki is holding this sword/dagger Reverse style imagine having wrist mounted blades and perform a reverse back stab as Ash's Bladestorm implies

Makes No sense right? I also dont like how they implemented the wrist blade concept, Imo coming from an Ash hardcore player His blades should be on the top like Baraka and Wolverines blades not Assassins Creed Blades which in my opinion is kinda stupid.

These wrist blades always bugged me and I have been silent about em but I felt this thread needed to address the Assassin Creed style wrist blades. Im all for Hidden Blades but not the way they designed them and the animations which he performs to attack need to make more sense in order for it to Look good and be Logical strikes.

Back to OP, The Predator Style skin Im all for it and his Blades should be just like the Predators but i dont think you probably Realized the Predator doesnt have wrist blades (This makes my comment more Viable) xD 

Check it out...

4514687-predator_001.jpg

If Ash got a similar styled skin I would buy and I would pay you aswell for contributing too this idea (Seriously)

If this happens PM me in Game and I will pay you xD

I hope they dont just change his blades and still give him the Reverse Backstab treatment -_-