Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay, So Ciphers

Cursor

And remember, the X-like and Y-like pieces, which are symmetrical, are very precise. Only certain lines want to connect, so you'll have to rotate it around until you get it right, even if it looks like it's right.

This confused me at first too. Turns out, there isn't a piece missing! Just have all the lines connect as normal, and you'll be good to go.

This is confusing and stupid, but thank you.  That's exactly what I needed to know.

There's never a piece missing thou, some lines might seem confusing, but after making it through the rank level up with ciphers, you find every mission cipher just way too easy.

There really are pieces missing sometimes, actually.  Like, a tile is missing.

Edited by Cursor

Pretty much. It's not missing per se, it's just two separate circuits on the same board. They really need to clarify that with a tutorial, and possibly more ciphers like that with a bigger space between them. Or put a bigger space in general.

On the same note, they should also make it more obvious that you can right click to turn tiles the other way, the thing with symmetrical tiles not completing circuits when turned the 'wrong' way should be fixed, and the hitbox of the tiles needs to be fixed because I once clicked twice on a tile only for the two tiles next to it to turn. xD

On the same note, they should also make it more obvious that you can right click to turn tiles the other way

As a man who cares a lot more than he should about his cipher completion speed on the stats screen, that may have just doubled my efficiency!