The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Bullet Jump

Parashjin

I would like to have an change for bullet jumps.

You can only do bullet jumps forward...

I think you should be able to navigate them with WASD keys.

For example you do an bullet jump backwards with S, this would improve combat in my opinion.

It would also be easier to do some cool trick shot ;D

Sounds like (for me personally on a control level) an outright downgrade to the Bullet Jump's current control scheme.  If it worked in this manner I'd be posting a thread to say that it should have a toggle that let's it go in a direction based on player aiming, to improve its general functionality and usability in real in-game scenarios.

Make it a toggle and we have ourselves an agreement.

^  This, entirely this.

Assuming it's possible from a coding standpoint this is by far and away the best option here.  A toggle allows both camps to use the control method they prefer without needlessly limiting the other camp.  Everyone wins, done and done.

I'd just would like some mod acting similar to Heavy Impact, giving you Invisibility or Blast aoe on BulletJumps, ala old Super Jump.

Slightly funny point here;  While the AoE of it currently is very tiny (you have to be nearly touching the foe) Bullet Jump already has a Blast Damage effect in a super tiny radius which also has 100% Status Chance, regardless of having or not having any mods on.  That tidbit aside a mod to increase that AoE's range or provide other utility is an awesome idea and would even be a possible candidate for an Exilus mod, which having more of would be gnarly.