beta abierto // beta abierta

-alert:

Investigar el sitio de excavación // Investigar excavación

-shade ghost skill description

camuflage//camuflaje

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

haha as a native spanish speaker... spanish is funny...

I love "ONDA" for wave... ¿Qué onda, vato?

But yeah, agreed. Wave = Oleada, or Ola

Lord Super is right, Ammo Drum should be Tambor de Munición

"Investigar el sitio de excavación" is not that bad, but should be "Investigar el sitio de la excavación", and here is an example of that usage here: http://www.ehowenespanol.com/pasos-metodos-utilizados-excavacion-arqueologica-info_241171/

I've been reading the descriptions and "lore" in Spanish and there are a lot of issues with the translations, I think it would be better to write a new text about the operations instead of translate the English texts. Or at least they have to be more careful about grammar and structure.

Honorable Board = ¿Abordaje Honorable? = Operation Sling-Shot.

Eso figura en el mensaje que "Alad V" está enviando a los altos cargos Corpus, Board en ese caso sería Junta directiva o directorio, considerando el contexto en que se basa la organización de los Corpus. - That is the message from Alad V to the Board, it is in a business context.

There are also problems with some Proper names and capitalization.

And about the "Munición de Tambor" It was well explained some posts before, a syntax mistake. (Or give us a weapon named Tambor :D)

Edited by Rockaxis

I've seen both Oleada and Onda. Onda is Portuguese. So if you are seeing that, maybe your host has the Portuguese localization going?

I could be wrong...

The thread is about 5 months old by now, and "Onda" was changed to "Oleada" a few days after the thread was created.

-snip-

I just realized that I wrote that one backwards, thanks for that.

Edited by Grabehn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The mods for Nekros powers also have several verb tense issues.

I will just write the words that should be changed.

Soul punch.

a los enemigos alma // el alma de los enemigos.     Enemies' soul // the soul of your enemies.  Saxon genitive does not work for Spanish.

Terrify

Moldeada // Genera  

huyen // huyan

Desecrate

This one must be nearly fully reworked. Fuerza a los enemigos caidos a tirar botín adicional. 

Shadow's of the Dead

Convoca // Invoca.  Convocar = summon someone to a meeting. Invocar = ritual to call spirits and that scary stuff.

Usted // ti. "Usted" is perfect here but is the respect form form you (the one you would use talking to a old/important person) . "ti" would be the informal way. 

I would say that on Terrify  "Infunde el miedo" makes more sense. "Sombras de los muertos" sounds a bit better as a title along with a description change to something like "Invoca versiones oscuras de enemigos vencidos para luchar junto a ti por un corto periodo de tiempo."

• 1 month later...

I've been reading the descriptions and "lore" in Spanish and there are a lot of issues with the translations, I think it would be better to write a new text about the operations instead of translate the English texts. Or at least they have to be more careful about grammar and structure.

Honorable Board = ¿Abordaje Honorable? = Operation Sling-Shot.

Eso figura en el mensaje que "Alad V" está enviando a los altos cargos Corpus, Board en ese caso sería Junta directiva o directorio, considerando el contexto en que se basa la organización de los Corpus. - That is the message from Alad V to the Board, it is in a business context.

There are also problems with some Proper names and capitalization.

And about the "Munición de Tambor" It was well explained some posts before, a syntax mistake. (Or give us a weapon named Tambor :D)

si en todo caso en vez de "municion de tambor" debería ser "cargador de tambor" o " cargador beta"  

con respecto a board, y viendo que es de la faccion corpus no es "abordaje honorable" es "honorable junta directiva" recordar que en el ingles muchas palabras tienen mas de un significado

edit- cargador beta no seria del todo bueno.... por que son dos cargadores de tambor XD

Edited by xtevalis

Even though that sounds weird, it's the proper name in spanish, "tambor" or "barrilete" is the name of the cilinder where you put the bullets in a revolver.

yes but thats to literal, "municion de tambor" for the spanish refers to the ammo tipe (which it doesnt exist) as a bullet with an aspect of a drum.... 

yes but thats to literal, "municion de tambor" for the spanish refers to the ammo tipe (which it doesnt exist) as a bullet with an aspect of a drum.... 

I just find it so funny how you quote a translation already adressed as "munición de tambor" from a comment made 4 months ago.

I just find it so funny how you quote a translation already adressed as "munición de tambor" from a comment made 4 months ago.

lol its because im bored. i cant play the game, it doesnt let me play the launcher is stuck searching for update, and the name of the mod is still wrong XD

con respecto a board, y viendo que es de la faccion corpus no es "abordaje honorable" es "honorable junta directiva" recordar que en el ingles muchas palabras tienen mas de un significado

Exacto, por lo mismo juego Warframe en inglés, después de ver lo de "abordaje honorable" me quedé con el idioma original. Son Corpus, hacen negocios que es como una religión para ellos, por lo mismo comenté que es mejor Junta Directiva. Es una lastima que no "reciban" más gente para ayudar a la localización. Me gustaría colaborar.

• 4 weeks later...

El español es bastante dificil comparado con el ingles. Haria falta alguien con el tiempo necesario para traducir e implementar todas las frases y textos correctamente.

No creo que nadie tenga ese tiempo o dedique ese esfuerzo gratis.

El español es bastante dificil comparado con el ingles. Haria falta alguien con el tiempo necesario para traducir e implementar todas las frases y textos correctamente.

No creo que nadie tenga ese tiempo o dedique ese esfuerzo gratis.

buen punto no es facil y nada es gratis en la vida