Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls 3 Release Date (Japan) And Starcraft 2: Legacy Of The Void Release Date

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/starcraft-2-legacy-of-the-void-release-date-and-opening-revealed/

So first off, the final chapter of the Starcraft 2 game will be released on November 10th. 

Now it's time to wait for 30 years until Starcraft 3. 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-3-release-date-revealed-for-japan/1100-6430516/

So the release date for Dark Souls 3 in Japan is in March 24th. 

There hasn't been any news about the release date for Western countries.

I'm actually not hoping for the best of Jim and his gang on this one. Considering that they actually have to fight something, after they dealt anti-immoral vengeance towards Mengsk (who happens to be already utilizing the power of the Hybrid whose powers are a whole lot of generations Protoss and Zerg all together ahead of their time) at waste, that happens to be a cosmic length of power.

Basically a suicide option. But fighting such cosmic until Earth armada arrives might be well spent trip to go, I guess.

I've no doubt that Dark Souls 3 will be released approximately the same time in the West. Bloodborne actually saw a Western release before Japan. The games are always recorded in English anyway, and Miyazaki is aware of the importance of his Western audience. They seem to be even more enthralled by the man than his native people.

I'm actually not hoping for the best of Jim and his gang on this one. Considering that they actually have to fight something, after they dealt anti-immoral vengeance towards Mengsk (who happens to be already utilizing the power of the Hybrid whose powers are a whole lot of generations Protoss and Zerg all together ahead of their time) at waste, that happens to be a cosmic length of power.

Basically a suicide option. But fighting such cosmic until Earth armada arrives might be well spent trip to go, I guess.

Zerg race are best race.