The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile Icon Selection Screen

LifeNine

I never used the profile icon screen after I started the game, but it looks like some update(s) ago this UI got changed to look a lot better. It never got mentioned in patch notes, so I thought I would mention it on the forums. They even have an option to sort and buy from that screen. Looks pretty nifty if you ask me.

Picture of profile icon screen:

STVLI88.jpg

It is pretty nice. Horrible use of screenspace though.

it's designed for use with the new phone app that is in the works, so the space usage is intentional. Its the same with how everything is in the market now. Long Skinny scrolling windows.  App was mentioned a few dev streams back maybe 57.

Edited by Austerity

it's designed for use with the new phone app that is in the works, so the space usage is intentional. Its the same with how everything is in the market now. Long Skinny scrolling windows.  App was mentioned a few dev streams back maybe 57.

The phone app is designed to mimic the standard UI, not the other way around.

It also isn't long and skinny. It is a fixed 512x512 area that starts distorting when your window gets smaller than the width of the filter bar. If this were for the phone app it would work even worse than it does on PC/Console.

The market has not seen any changes to match the phone layout either.